Acknowledgements!!!

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Feels great to actually type 'The End'.

This is book has actually ended. I still can't believe it. I have literally completed my first ever book!!!!!

No matter how cliché or lame or plot-less it may be, it still is my first book. And I'm glad I made it this far, because now when I go back and read my first chapters, I realise how lame some things sound.

I admit first drafts are like this, but I'd like to edit this so some stuff may sound real and make sense. I'm also gonna make some changes in the story so I hope you stick with that.

Thanks to those who read this book! I really really appreciate that.

Especially, ScorpionKing394, who stuck through all of this. Even, way back. Thank you for being my biggest supporter in all of this. I love you for that ❤ (and also thanks for tolerating my stories and drafts and stupid ideas)

Thanks to Silverish_ for the support and everything. ❤❤

And, thanks hibazubair for actually showing wattpad to me. I sure knew about it but I never considered doing anything on it until you came along. Thanks (❤), I wouldn't have posted Scarred here otherwise, and wouldn't have improved too.

Scarred? Check ✔
So much more to go.