Chapter Thirty-One

Hey all :)

I would like to thank all of you that have voted! As it means so much to me that, you have taken time to vote for my story.

As you all probably know there are not many chapters left now :(

So please vote and comment!

Loads of <3 and hugs to you all

Mel x

************************* 

 Chapter Thirty-One

The food was amazing, and Damon has been the perfect gentleman all night. I could not keep my eyes off him, as he just looked like a Greek God. I even had to stop myself from drooling from time to time, as I took in his body. His eyes sparkled with amusement as he watched me. I could feel my body melting under his stare, along with the rapid beat of my heart. I began to blush as I began feeling embarrassed, as he caught me eyeing up his body.

Feeling slightly flustered, we stared into each other’s eyes, and I placed my hand on top of his. “Damon, Thank you so much for tonight. I have had the most amazing night of my life; you have made everything in my life so perfect, just like you. I have a good feeling that from now on baby, things are only going to get better for the both of us. I love you so much Damon, that there are no words to describe how much.” I told him, with every word coming straight from my heart.

Seeing the smile spread across his face, as well as the glowing sparkle he held in his eyes made me feel loved, special. It felt too good to be true, but knowing it was one hundred per cent real, made my insides explode with excitement. Leaning across the table, Damon placed his hands on either side of my face; gently he pulled me closer towards him while leaning in closer himself. He began kissing me softly the feelings he was putting into the kiss blew me away. It held so much love that It made me feel light headed. “Wow” I said, as he pulled away, both of us panting heavily. He laughed a little “Wow indeed” he replied.

I could see the built up lust and hunger, as I looked deep into his eyes, knowing we were feeling the same I asked him “can we go now?” I needed to get out of here, as my body was heating up so much that I was struggling to keep myself seated. As all I really wanted to do was to leap over the table and take him right here, right now.

  “Thought you would never ask” he replied in a deep husky voice. “I just need to use the ladies room first,” I said. However, as I went to stand up he wrapped his arms around my waist almost urgently. Feeling his chest pushing up against my back “baby I need to calm down a bit first”, he whispered in my ear, while pushing his hips harder into me. I could feel his excitement, he was so ready and if we were not in a restaurant right now, there would be no way we would have been able to control our selves, I thought to myself.  After a few minutes I could feel him soften a little, he pulled out his wallet and paid for our meal. He then grabbed hold of my hand and led me towards the ladies room, “meet me in the reception area when your finished” he said and then kissed me.

I watched as he walked towards the reception, he looked so sexy, I thanked god for him, before I went to do my business.

As soon as we arrived home, we were stripping each other’s clothes off, as we were both beyond excited. I needed him so bad and I knew he was feeling the exact same way. We ravished each other’s bodies leaving no part untouched; it felt as if my body was having its own personal firework display. As every part of  me ignited by his touch, I couldn’t get enough, I wanted more so much more which he gratefully gave me making me climax repeatedly.