Chapter Twenty-Two

Hey :)

I just want to thank all of you, who has voted and commented, as it means more than anything to me!

Also, welcome and thank you to all my new fans and readers!

Much <3 to you all

Mel xx

Enjoy :)

********************

Chapter Twenty-Two

Waking up to, seeing Damon’s peaceful sleeping face was like a dream come true. I reached out my hand and gently placed it on top of his, my body responded with those pleasurable tingles that I always get from his touch. I could not stop the smile that spread across my face, well not that I wanted to anyway. If felt so unreal but real at the same time. How he could cause my body so much pleasure, in the short amount of time that we have known each other, amazed me, I thought to myself.

I started rubbing soothing circles on the back of his hand, loving the fact that I had him back. Feeling his hand moving slightly I looked up at his face to check, if he had woken up. Seeing he was still fast asleep, I started to study his face. He had a few faded bruises here and there and some partly healed cuts here and there.

Feeling the need to be closer to him, I moved my body slowly up on to the bed, beside him. Making sure not to wake him in the process, and then I snuggled my head down onto his chest. Hearing his heart beat, was the most amazing feeling ever. Closing my eyes and listening to the beat of his heart lulled me into a blissful sleep.

Wakening up startled by being pushed off the bed had me screaming, as a sharp pain shot through my arm as I landed. Looking back up at Damon I could see the look of fear in his eyes, as if he did not recognise me. A nurse then came running into the room with a tall middle-aged woman following closely behind her, which looked just like Damon. I lowered my head down so that they couldn’t see my tears. The nurse kneeled down on the floor beside me. ”Hello dear” she greeted. I raised my head a little bit feeling nervous, taking a quick glance over her shoulder I noticed the older looking woman that looked like Damon was staring down at me worriedly. The nurse then gently took my arm and checked it,” well I think we are going to need to take you to have an x-ray”. She said with slight concern. I shook my head telling her no while looking back up at Damon with pleading eyes. He just looked away with what looked like disgust.

I got up off the floor as quick as I could, and made a run for the door. The middle-aged woman stopped me while placing a hand onto my shoulder. She then her fingers under my chin, and lifted my head up until her eyes met with mine. I was now sobbing in pain and heart broken. Seeing the woman looking at me with the same expression that Damon used too, when he was worried made me, cry even more. She pulled me closer into her chest and cuddled me as she helped to sooth me.

After calming down a bit, “Come on Sheena lets get you a drink,” she said shocking the hell out of me. How did she know who I was, how did she even no my name? I thought to myself. “Well dear, I bet by the shocked look on your face, that you’re wondering how I know you?” she said giggling a little. To shocked to speak I just nodded my head, she then took hold of my uninjured, hand as she started to lead me out through the door. Taking one quick look back at Damon, I noticed his eyes where watery. I just wanted to hug him and reassure him everything will be all right, but knowing he didn’t want me near him just crushed me. She tugged on my hand as she continued to lead me out of the room.