Chapter Two

IMPORTANT NOTICE

SOME MILD SEX SCENES IN THE CHAPTER!

Chapter Two

Waking up, It felt someone like someone was hovering over me, that is when I started to have flash backs. Opening my eyes praying it was all just an awful nightmare. Only to see a group of older boys surrounding me, they were all wearing dark clothing. I went to wrap my arms around my body only to find that they had tied my hands up. I started Screaming as I began to panic, knowing this time I wasn't going to be so lucky to escape. "Shut the hell up" I heard one of them shouting, before slapping me hard around the face, making me shut up instantly. I cried as I held my face. "Please don't hurt me," I pleaded in between my sobs in a bare whisper. My body was shaking so violently you could hear my teeth chattering.

I knew there was no way on earth I would be able to fight all these off, as there were at least six of them surrounding me. Well that I could see anyway, and to make matters worse, they were all way bigger than I was.

Please god, do not let this happen to me, please! I pleaded, hoping that there was a god out there somewhere that would be able to save me. From what I could make out from the sight around me, they had taken me deep into the forest where no one would be able to see them. I curled my body up, as I tried to stop myself from shaking. Nevertheless, that only seemed to make them angrier. As they violently positioned me flat on my back, while pinning my hands and feet down, while another one jumped on top of me. I screamed and shouted as I tried to fight them off. The one that had jumped on top of me started to take his trousers down. My heart started beating so fast I felt like I was going to pass out again, and as much as I wanted to just give up, I couldn't. My virginity was the only thing I have managed to keep in my life, and I am not going to let them take that away from me like everything else in my life.

I continued to fight as much as I could, as could not see much now, as my tears had made my vision all blurry. I was finding it harder and harder to breathe, as the one that was straddling me, pushed his hands harder into my chest. My body went numb as the one holding my hands down held a cloth tightly over my mouth and nose. The other ones hands began ripping my top and bra off as he started handling my breasts roughly. I felt like I was going to throw up, as I could taste the bile in my mouth. I tried to think of any happy memories I had, only to find I had none.

I finally gave up fighting, as I had no more energy or strength in me too. All I could do now was lay there and cry, as I knew nothing else or no one could save me now. He started to kiss me all over while someone behind him started to rip my trousers off. I felt his fingers rubbing over my most private parts making me feel dirty and disgusting. I wanted to be dead right now, so I wouldn't have to live through this. I was so frightened, for the first time ever I had no control over my own body, and it was scaring the life out of me. Every part of my body was being touched and played with roughly. I felt fingers entering me I cried out as pain went straight through my insides. "Hey man this one is tight" I heard one of them saying, before I felt more hands down there as they started taking turns exploring inside me. All I could do was cry now, as they had me pinned down so hard, I could not move a muscle.

Then from out of nowhere, I heard someone shouting. At first, I thought it was one of the boys, well that was before all the boys took off running. As I tried to get up I heard a man's voice," stay where you are sweetheart, it is going to be ok "he said. I began to panic as I thought he was just another man that wanted to abuse me.

I slowly tried to sit up so I could cover my half-naked body, and find a way to escape from this man and this place. Looking around me, I noticed that even if I did run, I would have no luck in escaping, as trees surrounded me, which looked like for miles. Trying to get a better look at the man that had spoken to me, I noticed he had kept his distance from me. Then hearing the sirens coming towards me, I felt a rush of relief go through my whole body. I cried harder as I tried covering myself up, as I didn't want to be expose any more than I had already been tonight.

After a few minutes, I could see police and paramedics running through the trees towards me. One of the paramedics was coming closer to me, making me freak out, as I began to shake more violently. He stopped as soon as he saw me panicking. After a few more minutes of silence, he gave me a sympathetic look. "Hey I am not going to hurt you, I promise! I am only here to help you," he said. I could tell he was telling me the truth, However, that didn't stop me from panicking. "Please, just don't hurt me" I pleaded, as I began sobbing uncontrollably.

He then held his hand up stopping the others, as he seen them coming up from behind him. "Is it ok, if I just come nearer, so I can give you a blanket to cover yourself?" he asked. I looked to him then back to the others, before looking back at him. I nodded my head to let him no it was ok. I tried my hardest not to freak out but it was hard. I wanted to trust him, honestly, I did but I just couldn't. I was so scared.

As he approached me, he carefully placed the blanket over my shoulders making sure his body never touched mine. "May I "he asked, as he pointed to the ground beside me. I knew what he meant, and nodded my head letting him no it was ok; he slowly sat down and handed me a bottle of water. "Thank you "I managed to say in a hoarse whisper, my throat was hurting so much from all the screaming.

I tried opening the bottle of water, but I did not have enough strength in me too. He held his hand out and I passed him the bottle, after opening it he handed it back to me, which I drank from straight away. After finishing the bottle of water, he asked, "will you come back with me to the ambulance so we can clean you up?" I looked at him a little unsure, but then nodded my head. "Ok, but I am going to untie you first ok?" I nodded again. As he came closer my body flinched back, I gave him an apologetic look. He moved closer but this time a lot slower talking to me the whole time. He started to cut the rope, that was tied around my hands first, and then when he successfully managed to free my hands he then started on my feet. Making sure to keep hold of the blanket, I looked at my wrists; and noticed they were, cut quite deeply from the tightness of the rope, blood was dripping from the wounds but there was no pain. As right now, I was numb, completely numb.

Once the paramedic, finished cutting through the ropes, he led me towards the ambulance, while making sure he kept a little bit of distance between us the whole time. Which I really appreciated, as the last thing I wanted right now, was anyone touching me.

As I Entered the back of the ambulance, I collapsed onto the stretcher and curled myself into a ball. I started to feel a little safer, as the paramedic that I now no as Liam stayed with me. He had also informed the police officers that they would have to wait until later to question me. Which I was pleased about, as right now all I wanted was to scrub my body to get rid of their dirty scents, and try to get where they had touched me clean.

The journey back to the hospital did not take too long, which I was grateful. As the sooner, I am cleaned up, the sooner I can get back to school. I thought to myself. As I needed this scholarship more than anything, as I wanted to become someone with a good job and lifestyle, and not end up living like this on the streets for the rest of my life.

I woke up in what looked like a hospital room, wearing nothing only one of the hospital gowns along with a tube going from the needle in my hand to a bag containing some sort of clear liquid. I screamed as I started to panic as I realised that someone had undressed me without me knowing. God what else have they done to me, I asked myself as I started to cry hysterically.

A young female nurse came running into the room. I could see her looking at me with so much sadness and sympathy it made me feel weak, and believe me that was not what I wanted to be feeling right now. She came and wrapped her arms around me as she embraced me into a hug, "Sheena; shush hunny, everything is going to be ok, you're safe now," she said reassuring me. It felt good wrapped in her arms I felt safe and liked. I tried to think of the last time I felt this liked and safe. Which just made me cry even more as knowing within a couple of hours, I will be back out there on the streets not knowing what was going to happen to me. I felt a sharp prick in my arm, looking up at the nurse I noticed a male doctor standing beside, her holding a needle in his hands. I started to scream out before falling into blackness.