Chapter Thirty-Two

Hey my lovely’s :)

I just want to say, Thank you all so much for reading and supporting me on this story. I really appreciate every single one of you, as without all of you I would be one very lonely writer lol

Please vote comment fan

<3 Mel x

Thought this Song at the side just makes it perfect  :)

Chapter Thirty-Two

On my return, I handed the specimen over to the doctor. The tension in the room was holding a mixture of excitement and something else, that I just couldn’t place. Sitting myself back down into my chair, I waited anxiously. Every second felt like an hour, as we waited for the white stick to give us our results. I had never felt so nervous in my entire life, even with every thing I had been through over the years, had nothing on the way I was feeling now. I was so scared, scared of leaving Damon down, scared for myself, as I wasn’t sure how I was going to react, if I wasn’t pregnant.

So deep within my own thoughts, I had not even realised that the doctor had spoken until I seen Damon leaping into the air. Looking up feeling lost and unsure, I watched as Damon just kept fist pumping into the air. Turning around his eyes locked with mine, I just sat there numb, as I was still too frightened to believe, as I hadn’t heard it from the doctor’s mouth.

Seeing the doctor’s mouth move but not hearing his words had me panicking. I tried to focus on his lips, as I tried to make out what he was saying. I felt cold-water splash against my face before Damon kneeled down in front of me. He just stared at me for a while before he spoke, “Sheena, we are having a baby,” he said with so much excitement in his voice, I wanted to laugh. It was like my brain was responding but the rest of me wasn’t, it was strange yet scary.  I didn’t have a clue what was happening to me however, by the look on the doctor’s face I knew he did.

The doctor walked out of the room leaving Damon and I alone. It was like I was not in my body anymore, it was as if I had left my body and was watching Damon and me from the outside. I began to panic as I started to scream, but nothing was coming out. Watching on as Damon began to shake my body, I could not feel anything, even though I could see him shaking me. Feeling a slight stinging in my arm, I fell into a welcoming blackness.

Wakening up, I seen Damon and the doctor talking, it looked like they where having a very intensive conversation. Blinking a couple of times, I managed to clear the blurriness from my eyes, before gazing back over at the doctor and Damon. I cleared my throat making both there heads snap round in my direction. They stared at me for a while before they both stood up, they walked over to me so cautiously, they made me feel like I was a dangerous animal, about to attack them.

Damon was first by my side, “Hey, how are you feeling?” he asked, in such a small voice. It was as he was scared in case he would break me. “I’m fine” I replied feeling irritated by the way they were acting. “Doc she’s fine,” Damon, told him while leaving out a big breath. “Yes I’m fine, but what is wrong with you two?” I asked as the anger started to boil up inside me. Damon looked towards the doctor then back to me, before returning his stare back at the doctor. I was just about to scream at them when Damon decided to speak up. “Sheena, when the doctor told you the results you kind of spaced out , it was like you where here but not if you get me” he told me, his face scrunched up, as he seemed to be as confused as I was. “I know Damon I felt it” I replied softly, as everything came back to me.