Chapter Thirty-Seven

Urgent! Please read the note at the end of this chapter :)

As this is the last chapter of this book before the sequel I fakeD that smile!

I have done it in Damon’s pov!

I hope this is a nice surprise :)

Chapter Thirty-Seven

I was down in the basement stacking away some of the boxes from the move when I felt like a plank had fell on my head. Feeling dizzy and slightly out of it, I closed my eyes. Kneeling down on the floor, with my hands on the floor in front of me I tried to steady myself. Opening my eyes slowly, there right in front of me was a woman. She looked so much like Sheena only an older version. I went to raise my hand up to clear my eyes only to find that I was tied up. I felt confused as to how she had managed to tie my hands up with out me feeling it, how did she do that, I thought to myself. I started to fight against the rope as I tried to get my hands free, but I the rope was so thick it was impossible. Then I saw a man around my age standing right behind me. “What do you want?” I shouted, “Sheena” she replied. My blood ran cold; it was as if all the blood inside me had left my body. Then realisation hit me, Sheena was up stairs in bed sleeping. ”You lay one finger on her and so help me I will kill you myself,”I screamed at her. “Sheena run” I started screaming, hoping she would hear me and make a run for it. Feeling the coldness of metal pushed up against my forehead, and seeing the gun to my head, I shut my mouth. “That’s better, now you will listen to me as I am only going to say this once. You are to leave Sheena and never come back, other wise I will have you both killed! Do you  ...” Hearing Sheena approaching cut her off. The room went silent as we heard Sheena upstairs. Hearing her call me I wanted  nothing more then to scream at her to run, but the man behind me covered my mouth up. I tried to fight him off but the woman pressed the gun harder against my head. “Answer her and stop her from coming down here, or otherwise she will have to watch you die a slow death before I kill her.” She whispered into my ear while putting more pressure on the gun to my head. I just nodded, as the fear of Sheena having to watch me die killed me. “Sheena I’m down here” I replied trying to act normal but in reality, I was panicking like hell at the thought of her coming down here.

 Hearing her footsteps starting to come down the stairs had my heart pounding with every step she took. God don’t do this please, she can’t see this! Don’t let her come down here please, oh god no,” I mentally screamed to myself. Feeling the gun whack me over my head brought me out of my mental pleads. “You have about three seconds to stop her,” the woman said with an evil giggle. “Hey Damon, who’s down there with you?” Sheena shouted down.  I couldn’t believe that a mother could be this evil, looking at the woman standing in front of me; I started to rack my brains at way to stop Sheena. “Say something,” she said a little louder this time.” ”No one” I quickly replied. My body was shaking with temper, as I wanted to just break free of these stupid ropes and kill this evil, so called mother. Hearing Sheena had stopped on the stairs, had me feeling a little relieved inside. “Damon I’m just going to get a drink and something to eat, do you want anything?” she asked. Hearing her asking that gave me a strong feeling inside that she knew something was wrong.  My Sheena is clever and strong, she is the one who owns my heart and soul. I love you, I said to myself as I heard her footsteps retreating up the stairs. My heart began to slow down a little and my head was becoming clearer. Now I just need a way to escape from here, I thought to myself. The woman just stood there listening to Sheena’s retrieving footsteps. She never left her guard down not even for a second as her eyes where directly on me. “There’s a good boy,” she said as if she was talking to a baby. My temper was at boiling point, I flipped my body over so I was now lying on the floor and began to kick like mad hoping that I could take her down. The man from behind jumped on top of me, he tried holding me down but I was stronger. He began to punching me repeatedly in the face and wherever else he could. The woman shot the gun in the air making us both stop in fear. I could see so much fear in his eyes that it reminded me of the first day I met Sheena, he must be her brother I thought to myself. He didn’t look anything like her but he had her bright blue eyes, her eyes I love to stare into. Feeling a hard punch to the face brought me out of my inner thoughts, while also had me falling into blackness.