Chapter Twelve

Hey all!

I would just like to say WOW!

I Fake That Smile!

Adventure #18 / Romance #55

Can you believe it! I can’t lol

Please please please vote comment fan as the more votes and comments this story gets, the higher we will get so please help me get to the top  10 :)

Chapter Twelve

Wakening up, I realized that I must have fallen asleep, as I could see the sun beginning to rise. The sight before me was like something you would only see in your dreams. The strong glow of the sun with the purples and pinks reflecting against the water making it sparkle, as if the sea was a sea of diamonds. Hearing a dog barking down the beach, followed by a young couple, broke my gaze.  I quickly moved to the side of the beach hut, where they would not be able to see me. I continued to stare at the sun rising through the small gaps of the railings, which were placed around the back and sides of the hut. Feeling the warmth was so relaxing.

I don’t know how long I sat there for, just looking at how lucky some people were. However, looking back up at the sun, I noticed it was now high in the sky and more Couples and families were now walking along the beach.  Watching them all had me feeling so lonely, even more than when I was back in the city. Even though this place was amazing, it didn’t feel right, here alone. This place was perfect for normal people, just not for someone like me. I thought to myself.

My stomach started to growl with hunger, as I had not eaten anything since lunchtime yesterday. Picking up my bag, I started to head back down the beach towards the slipway, as I remembered walking, passed some public toilets last night. Thinking I would be able to clean myself up there a bit before, I could find somewhere to have breakfast.

Walking along the sidewalk, I noticed a little run down café; I stopped and looked at the menu and price list that was stuck up in the window. Seeing how cheap it was, I made my way inside and took a seat. As soon as I picked out what I was going to have, an old man approached my table to take my order. I decided to have a big breakfast knowing, I will only be able to afford to eat one meal a day. Sitting there, I thought about asking the old man for a job, but then I thought of how lonely I had been feeling all day and night stopped me. Also being so far away from Damon was breaking my heart more than I thought was possible.

While eating my breakfast, I tried to think of all the options I had, but there was only two I could think of. Go back to the city where I would have Damon Cherelle and Lee or stay here by myself. I knew deep in my heart that the first option was the perfect one, but thinking, how I have had family out there that I did not no about for the last five years hurt. Especially knowing that Cherelle had also kept it from me. I knew she probably had her own reason, but I was scared, scared to accept that they were my family. As if I go back to them, and start to love and open up as my family, what’s not to say they wont up and leave me, just like my family did. Just the thought alone killed me, and knowing that was the risk, I couldn’t let myself go through that again. Knowing that next time, I wouldn’t be as strong and probably just give up!