Chapter Thirty (A BIG Thank you to all of you for voting!!)

Hey readers :)

Thank you all so much for voting and commenting! Your support means so much as without your support I would still probably be on Chapter 1 lol.

I know I have not thanked you all personally for voting! However today I was just about to thank you all, However, I then decided to write you another Chapter.

I hope you enjoy

<3 Mel x

Chapter Thirty

It has been three months since I had lost the baby and things where becoming easier to deal with. However, we still have not managed to find out who was responsible, which still made us a little uneasy. Nevertheless, we did put our house up for sale and we had both gone back to work now, which seemed to help as well.

 Today a prudential buyer was coming to view our house and if all goes well, then we would be able to move into our dream house. As we have already found the house we want to buy, but we just need to sell ours first. It is an old styled cottage just like the ones you see in old paintings It was perfect. As it was big and had many bedrooms for all the children that Damon is planning on having. He thinks that we are going to have at least six children, every time he mentions it I just laugh. Because I know that after with have our first, he will more than likely change his mind, when we have endless sleepless nights.

I was now on my way to work with Damon. As this was one thing, he was still stubborn about. Every day whether he was working or not, he would drive me to work. Even if he had worked the night shift, he would still drive me to work. Although I tried to reassure him no end of times, I decided it was best to let him win this time. After all, he was just worried and who would blame him after every thing we had been through, I thought to myself.

He pulled up in the loading bay, which was right outside, where I worked. “Bye handsome” I said as I leaned in to give him a kiss “bye baby, I will be back at five, to pick you up.” he replied giving me his sexy smile. Giving him one more quick kiss, I then got out of the car and made my way into the building, not before blowing a quick kiss at him.

All day I was slaving over a case that by reading it, I knew he was guilty, yet the solicitor I worked for was trying to get him off. Normally I wouldn’t read into the client but this one for some reason really bothered me. However, hearing my phone vibrate against my desk, took my mind off it. I quickly opened up the text, and as I read it, I started doing a happy dance to myself, as it was Damon telling me that our house was now officially sold. I couldn’t stop the smile from spreading across my face. As this is the day, I have been waiting for, as now I can finally let my past go and start fresh.

Five o’clock came and I was just finishing off some last minute paper work when I heard a loud knock at my office door. “Come in” I called as I quickly finished off knowing that poor Damon was probably waiting for me once again. “Special delivery” I heard, I knew who it was straight away as there was only one person that could make my body heat up just by the sound of his voice. I spun around and leaped into his arms wrapping my legs securely around his waist. “Hmm I think I might come up to your office more often hey!” he said while wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled at how funny he looked. “Oh Damon I missed you today” I replied sighing, as I took in his sweetest scent.