Chapter Seventeen

Because of all your amazing support I am pleased to let you all no that 

I Fake That Smile!

Adventure #11 / Romance #31

Can you believe it !!! lol because I cant  :)

Thank you all so so much, I really appreciate you all more than you will ever no!

Much <3 Mel xx

Chapter Seventeen

Waking up to, someone banging on the door scared the life out of me. Frantically looking around the room, I looked for anything that I could push up against the door. To the side of the room there was a chest of drawers, it looked perfect however, as soon as I got up onto my feet, the door swung open revealing two men.

Fear for my life ran through me, as I looked towards them. One of the men had a mischievous glint in his eyes while the other one just looked at me as if he wanted to kill me. For every step they took closer to me, I backed up one, as I started to panic, seeing the bathroom door for the first time beside me I made a run for it. Just as I made it in the bathroom, I just managed to close and lock the door before they reached me.  Crouching down in the corner of the room, I closed my eyes hoping they would just go away and leave me alone.

 They started to bang so hard on the door I thought they were going to break it down. Every time they punched at the door it made my body flinch, my heart was pounding hard against my chest as panic took over. As I knew these men were not here to be nice to me, as I could tell by the looks they gave me back in the room. That they had something planned for me, and that something was scaring the life out of me. I wrapped my arms around my knees, and sobbed. Then I began to think of any way that I could end all this, as I could never be with Damon again, Cherelle, or Lee. I have no family I have nothing! That is when it hit me, I did not want to live anymore I just wanted to die.

 I stood up and began drying my eyes with my sleeve of my jumper, and then I started to focus as I looked around for something sharp. They were still banging against the door, and threatening me that they were going to break down the door, but I just kept quite as I tried desperately to ignore them.

I spotted a medicine cabinet just above the sink and as I opened the door, my heart sank, as it was empty, completely empty. My mind started to go in sane as I tried to think of what I could use to end my pathetic life. I was leaning up against the sink; the door flew open hitting me straight on the side of my head knocking me to the floor. The bigger man of the two grabbed onto my hair and started to drag me back into the bedroom. The room was spinning as the pain in my head increased, as he pulled hard on my hair. Screaming out as loud as I could, I tried fighting them off, but he was just too strong. I could hear the other man laughing in the distance. “Oh Sheena, I would stop fighting off your soon to be husband that daddy has arranged for you” he said laughing his head off. I stopped fighting as the fear and shock of what he had just said seemed to paralyze me. The tears I was crying even stopped as my body just stopped responding. I wanted to die and some way some how I was going to succeed, I told myself sternly.

The one who had hold of my hair threw me on top of the bed by my hair. It felt like my scalp, was being ripped off my head as he lifted me up. I tried to put my feet down to take away some of the pain, but he had me to high up for my feet to reach the floor. He ordered the other man to leave the room, screaming out I begged him not to leave me alone with him. Not that he was any better, but knowing I might have a slim chance, that he would not do any thing to me in front of him made me try. “Ok if you want to watch me christen my soon wife to be that’s fine with me” he said while laughing, as he started to take his top off. My eyes went wide as realisation hit me.

 Racking my brain, as I tried to come up with something quickly that could hold him off, well at least until I could kill myself, I thought to myself and then it hit me. “If we are to be married then can’t we keep this until our wedding night” I asked with a fake smile, covering up my fear. He stopped unbuckling his belt “hmm maybe we could considering the wedding is tomorrow, so I wouldn’t have to wait too long.” he replied still laughing. I looked up at him with pure panic, how the hell am I going to get out of this so quick, I thought to myself. “Oh baby don’t look like that you and me will be just fine,” he said in a creepy voice as he pulled his top back over his head. “I will be sending someone up to measure you for your wedding dress later today, Oh and make sure you rest well, as tomorrow you will be also making up for  today” he motioned for the other man to leave the room while he just followed behind him still laughing .

As soon as I heard the lock click, I stood up and rummaged around the room for anything sharp. Finding nothing I walked over to the window, as I looked out I could see many men surrounding the building, which was also surrounded by a forest. Seeing there was no way for me to escape, I turned back around so I could have another look around the room. Seeing a chair placed in the corner of the room, it was as if a light went off in my head. Picking the chair up and bringing over towards the window, I threw it out the window. My mind was running wild with excitement as I pick up a piece of the broken glass. I sat on the floor and rolled up my sleeve as I began repeatedly thinking of everything that has happened to me. Placing the sharp piece of glass against my wrist, I smiled knowing that once I am dead no one will ever be able to harm me again. Closing my eyes tightly, I said my good-byes to Damon and told him I loved him before digging the glass into my skin, feeling the intense pain shoot through me I cried out. I started reassuring myself that this pain will only last for a minute, as I began Appling more pressure making sure to slice right across my veins. Seeing the blood drain from me made me relax, as I was ready to welcome my death. I could feel my body beginning to weakening, as the blood drained out of me, the stinging of my wrist was becoming numb. My vision started to blur but I didn’t care, for the first time I was happy.

Thinking back to my most precious times, I felt the blackness taking over me which I welcomed open arms. I could hear many faded noises around me, but I took no notice as knowing this was the end, the end to everything. I would have no more fear or pain no one could ever hurt me again, that’s when the blackness completely took over me.

I know its short but I am trying :)

Please remember to vote comment fan