Chapter Thirty-Six

Well everyone there is one more chapter before I start on the sequel, so please don’t be disappointed, as I am going to continue to write the sequel as I am editing :)

Loads of <3 and appreciation Mel xx

Enjoy!

Chapter Thirty-Six

The next morning I had woken up to my head pounding. I felt as if I hadn’t slept at all. I glance over to see Damon, but he was no longer in bed.  Feeling a sharp pain shoot through my head, I yelped while gripping hold of my head with my hands. It felt as if my head was going to explode. Damon came barging in the room, “Sheena” he called out, I opened my eyes to see Damon, but the brightness of the room had me shutting them again just as quick. “Damon, my head” I said, “Have you a head ache?” he asked concerned. “Damon it feels like my head is going to explode,” I replied truthfully.

 Damon left go of me hand, and then just as I started to panic, I heard Damon going through the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. “Here Sheena, take these they will help ease the pain.” he said, as he handed me some tablets and a glass of water. As I opened my eyes up, I was pleased to see that Damon had closed the curtains, blocking out the bright light. “Thank you” I said as I lay back down onto my pillow. “Sheena, it sounds like you have a migraine,” He told me. “Well I really don’t care what it is I just want it to go away.” I told him a little too harshly. “I’m sorry Damon” I apologized, feeling guilty. “Hey its fine, just try and get some sleep. It’s probably caused by everything that happened last night.” He looked so spaced out as he told me, that I was starting to worry. “Damon,” He turned to face me, “Are you alright? You look kind of spaced out” I asked. “I’m fine, I was just thinking” he replied with a small smile. I closed my eyes, as I was beginning to feel sleepy, It must have been the tablets, I thought to myself. I felt Damon kiss me on the lips, just before I fell into a deep and peaceful slumber.

Being woke up by a loud bang; I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. Thank god, my headache is gone, I thought to myself as I went through the house checking to see where the banging had come from. “Damon” I called out, “Sheena I’m down here” he shouted from the basement. I started to walk down the stairs when I heard another voice, “Hey Damon who’s here with you” I shouted as I continued down the stairs. Waiting for his reply, I heard someone tell him to

“Say something.” ”No one” he replied sounding worried. I stopped on the spot knowing something was wrong, I needed to get back upstairs without letting on I knew some thing was wrong. “Damon I’m just going to get a drink and something to eat do you want anything?” I asked trying to make myself sound normal. Before he had a chance to answer, I ran back up the stairs locking the door behind me, quickly pressing speed dial for Lee. After the second ring, he answered. “Lee get here quickly Damon’s in trouble,” I whisper yelled down the phone. “Are you ok?” he asked, “Yes, I’m fine but some one has Damon down in the basement,” I told him panicking. “I’m on my way, just hide some where safe,” he shouted, before hanging up. I scanned around to find somewhere to hide; seeing the back door opened, I made a run for it.

 I didn’t know where I was running too, and truthfully, I didn’t care as long as I was away from here. Knowing that Lee would be here soon to rescue Damon, I kept running. My bad feeling was back with vengeance making me panic even more then already was. Running through the woods behind our house, I could feel the twigs and wild torn bushes scratching against my skin. I stopped to check to see if anyone was chasing behind me and seeing no one in sight, I leaned up against a tree. Pulling my phone out I checked to see if I had signal, I sighed with relief as I saw I had.  Leaning against the tree while waiting for Lee or Damon to call me, as It must have been at least an hour now since I left the house and I still hadn’t heard anything. My head was spinning as I tried to think of whom it could be, but the only person that kept coming to mind, was my mother.