30-Wedding

Weeks after everyone left, Levy now stood in her dressing room, frilling her dress. Lucy, Erza, Juvia, and Cana had gone to take their places, Lucy laughing hysterically since she was the maid of honor. The music started playing as Asuka ran around, flowers flying everywhere.

Jet knocked on her door, Levy opened and grabbed his arm. Pulling him in, she panicked. "Jet! Are you ready...? I'm going to walk down the isle... after so long..."

Currently, Levy and Jet were in locked arms, as Levy smiled at the guest as she walked down the isle. Natsu, Jellal, Gray, and Laxus watched her as the groomsmen. Levy looked forwards, almost stopping as she saw Gajeel bawling his eyes out. When she got in front of him, she smacked him in the face, because, he was crying.

As the priest said to recite the vows, Elfman stood up, and yelled. "Crying isn't manly!" Levy laughed, and shot back, "You'll cry when you see Evergreen in a wedding dress!" "NEVER!"

"Levy, you are honestly the most perfect thing I've ever seen. Every time I touch you, I'm scared you'll shatter. You mean everything to me and I wanna have you forever... just mine... and I would marry you everyday if I could."

"Gajy... I know we've had a bumpy past... but I want to be with you forever! And you make me happy, I know you'll give me all of you..."

"And you may kiss the bride,"

-+-