22- Andrew Phoenix Vs. Levy McGarden

22: Andrew Phoenix Vs. Levy McGarden, Featuring Authors Note.

How many of you guys like another anime? *Raises hand* How many of you guys like Naruto? *Raises Hand* In the next ten chapters there will be a crossover. (Am I the only one who is beyond excited? Probably! Anyways, I probably shouldn't have said anything. (I'm joking it's actually the next chapter.)

Levy had pulled out her most terrifying form she'd thought of. Most likely, she'd end up calling Gajeel; he'd come flying in through the ceiling; then killing Andrew. Was it going to happen like that? No, probably not.  "Earth Dragon's roar!" "Iron Dragon's roar!" Both of the roars crashed against each other, then deflected back at their caster. "Since when?" I asked, 

"Since me!" I looked over at Eliza, Reflection Powers? "Ok, well... I'm not skilled in the power of fighting so..." 

"Summoning Powers: Gajeel Redfox, Ultimate Mating Powers!" Gajeel appeared right next to her. "How did I get here?" He asked, getting up and brushing off his clothes. "I don't like your games... Mr. Phoenix, We are going to have some problems. "Eliza, don't interfere anymore, ok?" Eliza grins. "He may have used me, humiliated me, and most of all, killed me. But he's my dad, so i'll fight on his side forever."

"This is just getting more morbid little by little." Levy whispered. "Karma Demon: Iron God Sword!" Gajeel yelled, a sword grew out of his arm and up to Andrew's neck. "Let's begin." Gajeel started hitting Andrew, helping out Levy as much as he can before her summoning spell wore off. 

"Solid Script: Iron Club!" Levy smashed the club into the side of his face, the secret art technique and the club combined made him fall to the ground, Eliza used her reflection magic to confuse the two making it seem like she was still there, which she had left a long time ago. The two hit the reflection, it shattered. 

"Gajeel... Please don't go,"  Levy said, running over to his fading body. "Tell me! Where are you?" He asked, grabbing her. "I d-don't know," She cried, grabbing his waist and turning back into her petite version again. "I'll find you, just try to find your way out." And with that, his body disappeared. 

I put Andrew's bruised body onto the bed and ran out, making sure to hit him with a sleep spell on the way. I shoved the doors open, looking around, I noticed the high ceilings and the red and black decor. The walls were black, the whole hallway was black with the walls being around twelve feet. The floors were black also, with only a red rim around the doors in the hallway.

I ran through the hallway, running into a wall. "Why is it to dark?" I mumbled to myself. "Solid Script: Light!" The word light accompanied me as I started walking, the loud crunchy noise startling me as I waited for the word to fully appear. The word appeared and I screamed, instead of the large black walls I had thought the hallways were made of. It was all charred skeletons.

I started running through the- what seemed like endless- hallways, hoping for another door. Preferably something that would make it easier to tell if it was that door. 

-

Third Person

Levy looked around, yawning as she pushed herself up off the cold floor. Where was she? The skulls remained under her, cracking as she stood at the end of yet another hallway. A large door laid at the end of the hallway, there with all it's glory. She found that terrifying, also that and all the guards around it. Two of them, with animal features complementing their face.

All the magical traps too, "Could you let me through?" Levy asked, looking at the soldiers with hope lacing through her voice. "That's why all the traps are here, so you can dance your way out with a question." One of them laughs.

"Solid Script: Oil!" The magic lasers covered in oil instantly. She walked through the lasers, not burning a strand of hair. "Solid Script: Butterfly!" The word flew at the soldiers and hit them in the face, leaving Levy to run out the door between them. She ran out, being confronted with a large gap in between SaberTooth and the castle.

"Solid Script: Bridge," A bridge appeared, Levy ran across the bridge and fell right in front of Fairytail.

Gajeel had some sort of aura surrounding him, it terrified me in a way. And it also excited me in so many different levels.

~+~