4-Well That Hurt

(Y/n)'s POV
"COBRA! JDGDNDSBDJXBSN I AM GOING TO KILL YOU AND THEN CRUSH YOU INTO FIFTHTEEN PIECES OMM YOU ARE SO DEAD JDBDNHD" You yelled. All of the sudden the group you and your brother toured walked in through the elevator, but you didn't notice. "Look. Baby sister. I told you I'm sorry." Your big brother apologized. "But then you are going to do it again..." You started crying. Your brother started yelling unknown spells at you. "Poison dragons... Roar!" Yeah. Your brother abuses you.
"AHHH!" you squealed and screamed. "Ice dragons shield!" You yelled, shielding you from most of his attacks. Since your brother is super powerful his attacks hurt you really bad. "Ice dragon roar!" You managed to cough out. He smirked at you. He then drained your magic leaving you with just enough of it to survive. You fell to the floor crying out in pain.
Laxus's POV
Everyone came out of the elevator to see the pervert Cobra beating up his little sister. He drained her and she fell to the floor crying. "DUDE! WHY WOULD YOU??? LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR." It turns out all of the dragon slayers did their personal roar and created a pool of black magic. I them heard, "Mira- pull Laxus out of the attack, I'll pull Natsu!" Then everything went black.
-
I woke up in my room, a girl with white hair and a short red and white dress on was sitting by my bedside. "L-Laxus! You're awake!" She turned her head, her face was stained with tears. "Ugh... I don't remember anything..." I sat up. "Well... Don't worry Laxus, you'll be fine in a few minutes!" She said, throwing her arms around me. I hugged her back, I mean it's the right thing to do! Mira smiled at me. "I'm going to go check on the others!" She walked away... I think I have a thing for Mira. A tiny thing. Just oh so tiny. Thing. For. The white haired girl that sits behind the bar.
Natsu's POV
I sat up, opening my eyes. Lucy was sitting there, on my bed. She looked over at me, "NATSU!!!" I missed you so much!" She smiled and kissed my cheek. Then she bear hugged me. "Yeah... I am!" I bear hugged her back leaving both of us flustered. I think I have a thing for Lucy. A tiny thing. Just oh so tiny. Thing. For. The blonde celestial princess that writes books.
Wendy's POV (My jellybean)
I woke up in a room. Romeo sitting on the bed. "R-Romeo?" "W-Wendy!? Your awake!" "Yes?" I stuttered. "Yeah. Oh! Here!" Romeo handed me a bouquet of dyed blue daises. "Thank you so much!" I hugged him, setting the flowers on the desk. I tried to stand up and slammed back down on the bed again. Romeo rushed to my side, "be careful! You're extra weak!" He got me into a comfortable position.
Gajeel's POV
I woke up in a room. I looked around, a blue ball of fluff was curled up on my stomach sleeping soundly. I played with Shrimps hair. She woke up, smiling at me. She seemed out of it. "You are warm!" She giggled then laid out on me again. Shrimp then regained her senses and struggled up, falling into the chair beside us. "I feel weak..." She looked at me, tears forming in her eyes. Come on! I've worked to hard for you to cry! "GAJEEL! Your lucky you're not dead! You, Laxus, Wendy, and Natsu created a pile of black magic that Cobra could've---" she started crying, I looked into her beautiful eyes. "Don't cry, it doesn't look good on you like every other adorable thing you do!" I demanded. She looked at me and threw her arms around my neck giving me a tight bear hug.
~§~