9-Giggling

Levy's P.o.v
Gajeel was already awake, he was making omelets in the make-shift kitchen in the hotel. Honestly I'm surprised hotels have those. I was not expecting a kitchen in the hotel, out of all things... maybe a large bathroom. With a huge bath Gajeel and I both can fit in, at the same time... *blush* Levy stop thinking about that!

"Shrimp?" Gajeel was now infront of me, snapping his fingers with a rubber spatula in his hand. "Uh... hmm?" "You were just staring out into space." Gajeel said, placing the back of hand on my forehead. I, being the smart one in the hotel, immediately realized what he was doing and slapped his hand off my head. "I'm fine! I don't have a fever!" I grumbled and grabbed his plate.

"Solid script- iron!" A block of iron appeared on Gajeel's lap. "You're one special girl..." He laughed. "I'm just hungry." I smiled towards him, setting the plate on the table and eating.

After I was done, knocking was heard at the door. I opened it revealing, "Lu~Chan!" "Levy~Chan!" Lucy squealed as she hugged me. "We need to go on a mission, I'm running out of money." Lucy said, her voice growing distant. "I know! The 10,000J's Ezra gave us all ran out fast. I'm going lunatic on the beach supplies!" I giggled. "Me too! I bought a donut float yesterday, it was beautiful!" Lucy laughed. "What do you mean was?" Natsu laughed behind her and Lucy sent him a death glare. "Natsu burnt it. To a crisp." I glared at him, along with Lucy. "Shrimp. Come on. We're going on a job, one with two separate awards."

Once Gajeel and I arrived at the place for our job, he immediately ran to find the monster. This job, I had thought  it was a little extreme. The job was called Tickle Monster. 1,000,000J to each of the guild members who fought it. We were in the rich part of town. Apparently the Tickle Monster would shoot you with a spell that made you laugh so hard, you lost your voice and all your organs will fall out of your mouth. 

Finally we found this stupid monster. We only brought two cures that related to the type of magic this monster had possessed. "Shrimp. Stay off to the side and fight," Gajeel commanded, immediately my face fumed up in anger and he gave me a stern look. The monster started throwing random balls of magic at Gajeel. I realized that it was slowing him down. "Solid Scrip:Iron!" I yelled towards Gajeel, he regenerated rather fast. The monster looked at me, he shot a beam of light at me. I started laughing uncontrollably. 

*#*