12- Dad

Levy looked around the guild, until her gaze hit the back of a certain iron dragonslayer's back. She huffed in annoyance as Mira smirked at her. "You two would be so cute together!" She squealed, Levy rolled her eyes. Maybe they would, but that was out of the question to even about. "If I could label that guy in relationships, two words, Commitment Issues." She glared at Mira, while Mira was having a panic attack. 

"You're right, I do have commitment issues." Levy spun around to see Gajeel, his arms were crossed over his chest. "Oh, Gajeel, I'm sorry-" "I have trouble to committing into a serious relationship with anyone but you." Levy's face turned bright pink and her jaw dropped. Mira squealed a loud pitched scream.

"Levy McGarden! Come here!" Master yelled throughout the guild. Levy yelped in realization. What she realized?  She was full on staring at Gajeel's eyes since he came over. "Levy!" "Coming Master!" Levy ran to the Master's office and sat down. "I received the message that your dad is visiting town for a couple days and he's outside right now. I want you to introduce him to everyone and spend sometime with him." "My dad!?" Levy squealed, her excitement being brought to the surface. She ran out of the office and swung the guild doors open to be greeted by her dad. 

"Princess? You look so much older!" He smiled. "Daddy!" Levy screamed, grabbing her dad's neck. The guild went silent, listening to the conversation. "Master said I have to introduce you to everyone so follow me." "I'll only introduce you to the 'main' people I know." Levy and her dad walked side by side as she went over people. "This is Jet and Droy~ together we are team shadow gear!" Levy raised her hand up proudly, and moved on to the next group of people. 

"That's Mira. And then that's Cana, and then that's Lu~Chan.  We're all best friends." Levy then pointed to a couple men at the other side of the guild. "That's Natsu, a Fire dragon slayer, and that's Gray, a ice mage, and that's our master, Mr. Dreyar." Levy continued, "And the girl who's watching Gray, is Juvia." 

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! That's Wendy, our wind dragon slayer or whatever you call it." 

Levy felt a hand being placed on her head, she spun around, expecting a slayer to be there. "You forgot about me Shrimp." He grinned, showing off his vangs. "He's our iron dragon slayer." "You always were a 'save the best for last' kind of person." Her dad laughed. Levy's cheeks set of fire. "I'm leaving now." Levy stomped out of the guild, infuriated. "Bye princess," Levy flew her hand back, waving her hand. 

She sat down at the tree that bloomed very colorful colors every year- Forgetting the name of it. Levy looked at her fist, trying to stop the bleeding. She fell on the way there and cut her knuckles open. "Shrimp. are you okay?" Levy flinched upwards, looking him straight in the eye. "It hurts," She whimpered, touching her knuckles ad wincing. He grabbed her hand from her and started inspecting it. 

"I'm sorry." She whispered, looking him in the eyes. "What for?" He asked her, rubbing some water on the cuts from the river next to them. "For being so weak." Levy whispered, looking downwards- breaking eye contact. "Don't call yourself weak, I know you may not be as strong as me," Gajeel flashed her a smirk. "You're S-class. Very important and strong," 

Gajeel leaned forward, Levy felt his hot breath move against her lips. Her eyelids dropped, looking at his lips before returning to his eyes. "Levy~Chan, I love yo-" Levy snapped her neck towards the voice, seeing Jet. "J-Jet!" Gajeel stood up, pulling Levy with him. "I thought you would love me too..." He frowned, she gasped, looking towards Gajeel seeing him gone. "I-I just don't," She whispered, running towards Gajeel's house. She knocked on the door, expecting Gajeel to open the door.

"Pantherlily!?" Levy smiled. "Yeah; and just so you know, Gajeel's out right now." "Where is he?" She asked the cat. "At Magnolia's lake over towards the bakery." Levy smiled and ran towards the lake. As soon as she arrived, she spotted Gajeel sitting next to it. She decided to sneak up on him, leaving her satisfied as she would get to scare the seemingly un-scareable slayer. 

"I know you're there shrimp." He laughed. She sighed and sat beside him beside the river. "I'm sorry..." "That wasn't your fault now quit apologizing..." 

"Make me."

Gajeel grabbed her waist and sat her in his lap, Levy blushed as he snaked his arm around her waist, pulling him closer. Their chests touched each other as he pulled her closer, they felt each others breath and then- "Levy, I want to tell you-" "Shut up." Levy was then pulled into a heated kiss. He bit her lip harshly, feeling her blood run through his mouth. "Ouch!" She pulled backwards, and applied pressure to the throbbing spot.  "If I kissed you, I wouldn't hurt you-" "Shut up! It was hot!" Levy growled, Gajeel grinned. He was showing off his vangs, making Levy blush realizing she just said that.

"Well thank you." He smiled. "Oh! I'm sorry Jet-" "No! It's Okay! I'm just gonna leave," Gajeel smiled again and Jet moped away. "You realize the guild will ask me about this?" She asked him, blushing profusely. "Tell them it's from your new boyfriend," He made his signature "Gihi" "What makes you think I would say yes?" She replied, placing a sassy hand on her hip. "You already did," He laughed at her, pulling her in for another kiss.

~+~ 

Not Edited