13-Lovebirds Inn

Before the chapter starts, I would like to say a person who's commented on literally TONS of the chapters to this fan fiction will be in the chapter and possibly many more or a few. The persons name is: @Breenie731
-

Levy's P.o.v.
Gajeel stood at the job requests, just staring at it. He refused to pick a job, worrying that I would get hurt. "Could you just pick a job already!?" I growled, he rolled his eyes at me.

"How about this one?" He asked me, I grabbed the request out of his hand and examined it. My face went pale as i read the quest. "Two S-Class capable mages, are NOT going to babysit a ninety year old woman!"

Gajeel grabbed the request out of my hands and looked at it. "Where'd you even find that!? I didn't see it on the board!" I snapped, he grinned. "Actually Levy, that request came from the 12-years and younger part of the board, we just don't consider it part of the board." Mira said, her pointer finger poking me in the side.

"How about this one!?" I yelled at him, he took one glance at it and said, "To hard."

My mind went blank as I looked at him, he scrunched his eyebrows together as i gave him a nice death stare. "We are going on this job whether you like it or not."

I slammed the job next to Mira as the whole guild starred at us in amazement. "What are you looking at!?" I yelled, everyone flinched and went back to be the semi~lovable bunch they are.

"Shrimp! Pipe it down, I am read your thoughts you know!" Gajeel laughed, I blushed, walking behind him to the train. "Last people in!" Him and I ran towards the train and sat down at the last seat.

"Why are you so mad?" "Because you can't pick a job without saying it's too hard!" I growled at him, snapping my head back towards the window. "You said that making cakes for a couple of foodie's was to extreme! So now I'm just gonna fight a couple of life sized chickens because you couldn't make up your mind!"

I looked over to see Gajeel leaning down on the seat in front of me, about to throw up. "Ew! Throw up on me I dare you! You'll face the wrath of Levy!"

What is with you?
Get out of my head!
Why?
Do you wanna get kicked in the face?
Gihi

I sent a glare towards him, not receiving anything more than an ugly face in return. "We have reached our destination."

I bolted off the train with Gajeel, taking his hand and running towards the village.

I was greeted by a man around Gajeel's size, with short red hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a- most likely traditional robe.

"Are you two here for the chickens?" He asked, smiling at me. Gajeel growled at him, earning an alarming look from the man.

"Well... anyways... if you continue walking into the barn, we've got them around there. Where our crops are." I nodded and Gajeel just growled again.

I walked around the barn- spotting six chicken men. You know what, this kinda reminds me of the Grimoire Heart guard. The one with the scrawny legs.

"Solid Script: Fire!" The word 'Fire' shot out of nowhere, lighting one of the woman chickens on fire. "Iron dragon: club!"

Gajeel's arm turned into a club, and knocked out the other chickens. He smirked and grabbed them all, throwing them towards the mayor of the village.

"That was easy..." I growled, "Hey..." He suddenly got down on his knees, wrapping both his arms around my waist, and pulling me forward into a kiss. "Why would you do that...?" I asked him, being a little quieter then I was before.

"Because I love you..." My heart lit up, and suddenly my crappy mood walked out the door.

"Excuse me, but here's your reward." I flipped out and pushed myself out of his arms, grabbing the reward. "You may want to get a hotel. When it gets late around here, many different types of monsters come out."

I nodded, Gajeel and I walked towards the hotel he saw on the way. "I love you too." I whispered, ignoring the large smile that spread across his face.

I wrapped my hand around his arm, he was to tall for me to hold his hand. I would've ended up looking like I was his daughter, just judging by our size difference.

Gajeel lead me into the blinding hotel, a heart rug inviting you in, bright neon pink lights making sure to kill your eyesight, white walls, pastel pink carpet, and a desk in the middle of the room.

My eyes closed themselves, being forced open by me. "Hello!-"The woman stopped and starred at us for a solid minute with her jaw snapped open. "Oh sorry! But you two..." She pulled out a magazine.

On the front of the cover was Gajeel and I, in a rather tempting pose. "You're on the front of Sorcerer Magazine!" She kinda reminds me of Daphne... Next to the photo of us two, the words "Fairytail's next couple!?"

"What's your name, anyways...?" I asked, trying to cut the tension. "Breenie, actually." "Levy~Chan!"

I turned around to see Jet and Droy running towards me. "Pepper-pie! Attack!" A little girl stepped in front of me, yelling. "Evil spark!" Jet and Droy ran out of the hotel, terrified. "Impossible- you just used Mira~Jane's spell!" I gasped, wondering if that girl was a- "Hope I served you well, Breenie!" Pepper-pie threw up a peace sign before disappearing.

"Are you a celestial mage?" I asked her, she gave a quiet giggle before shaking her head no. "I have mastered Living Magic, and Wool Magic." I smiled at her, as she created a fighter out of the hula dancer. "Who would you like me to fight this time?" She asked, "No one." The hula girl scoffed and disappeared.

"I can give the people different appearances, personalities, and powers." "Levy! We've came to save you!" Droy picked me up bridal style, before almost running out the door. "Wool shot!" He dropped me on the floor and ran out with the fuzziness. "YOU WON'T RUIN THIS LIKE THE SECOND TIME THEY KISSED!" Gajeel blushed and murmured a, "We've never kissed..."

Breenie smirked and rubbed her hands together in a slow motion, "I've been watching..." She then walked out of the room, watching us creepily.

What the flip.

"Hey! We need a room!" Gajeel looked into the staffs only room, earning a hiss from Breenie. "Sorry about her." My neck snapped over to the person who said it, I nodded at her. "Are you another one of her spirit things?" I asked.

"Heck no! Her spirits can only take one magic at a time, while I'm possessing two at the moment- Stone Eyes and Ushi no Koku Mairi."

Actually looking at the girl, kinda brought back memories of Grimoire Heart. She had her jet black hair held up in a side ponytail, light grey skin, intimidating eyes, and a hourglass figure, her outfit consisted of a ripped short skirt and a torn crop top. While Breenie just wore a pastel pink dress, some black flats and her red hair down.

"What are you staring at me for?" She growled, crossing her arms. "You remind me of... who was it? Kain!" "My brother?" "He said he had no relatives though..." I told her. She placed a hand on her hip. "He also said her was strong, didn't he?" "Is right now a good time to say that he just got burned!" I played, Gajeel noting my playful side. "Can we just get a room?" Gajeel yelled, The girl nodded. "Oh! We never got your name!" "Maine is the name, now Breenie! Get out here and give these customers a room!"

Maine and Kain! Adorable and rhyming!

Breenie came out of the closet, weird. She was also hold a key. "Here, you can have the sweet for free. Since we kept you waiting so long." "Thank you!" I smiled at her. "You're welcome."

On the way up Gajeel and I were talking and, "Why were you being so weird?" I asked him. "I'd say I was being quiet." He answered back, grabbing my hand. "I'd say socially awkward," I giggled, earning a somewhat loving glare and a blush.

~+~