2-On The Road Again

Levy's POV
Everyone was at the guild. Laxus was putting everyone's things on board. Lucy and Natsu were playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot! Mira was watching Laxus put the things in the train, but every once in a while Laxus would wink at Mira. Jullal and Erza were flirting and not even knowing about it. Juvia and Gray were busy playing with their magic. But for Gajeel and I. "I can't even believe you!" I snapped. "Going into my mind!? You. You. PERV!" "I was just helping the Shrimp." "No! You were embarrassing me!" I growled. "OK... You to. What are you fighting over?" Mira asked. "He went into my mind!" I complained. "I was just trying to help you with your problems." *blush* "EVERYONE, ON THE TRAIN! SEAT BUDDIES... NATSU AND LUCY. GRAY AND JUVIA. ERZA AND JULLAL. AND GAJEEL AND LEVY." Mira shouted. Everyone rushed onto the train. I sat beside Gajeel. The train started moving. He laid his head on my lap. He then started to drift into a sleep. I ran my fingers through his hair, un-knotting the tangles.
~
I woke up, Gajeel was carrying me on his back. He set me on this big, comfy, white bed. I looked around. No couch, just a bathroom and a TV. "Where am I going to sleep?" I asked Gajeel. "On the bed." "What!? No! I'm sleeping on the- surprisingly hard floor!"I yelled. "Why? There's room for two." He smirked. "Why do I have to sleep on the bed!?" "Because! I don't want you to be cold!" "I won't! I'll take the covers!"  "I don't want you to be uncomfortable!" O///O.
~
I got into my jamas and sat on the bed. "Really Shrimp?" Gajeel teased. "Leave me alone!" I crossed my arms, pouting. I stood up and pulled my MLH booty shorts up. I was wearing a skin-tight grey tank top and my little horses booty shorts. Gajeel came over to my side of the bed and stuck his hand on the top of my thigh. "I'll leave you alone if you sing to me..." "OK... _ahem_
Don't need permission
Make my decision
To test my limits!
Cause it's my business
God as my witness
Start what I finished!
Don't need no hold-up
Taking control of
This kind of moment!
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused
My mind is open!

All... That you got... Skin to skin... Don't you stop boy...

Something bout you, makes me feel like a dangerous-
YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T SING ALONG!" "gihi" "SHUT UP YOU SOUND GROSS!" I yelled. "Shh, people are sing-sleeping!" He. Shushed. Me. "Go. To. Your. Side. Before. I. Crush. You. With. Popcorn." He smirked and went over to his side and laid down... I laid down only to be cuddled by him. Soon I heard the soft snores of him. I tried to get out of his grip but he held me tighter...

Then I let the dream world engulf me.

I was skipping through the forest, wearing only the prettiest of the orange dresses. I slowed down into a walking mode when I saw a black-blob in front of me. I walked towards him only to see a Gajeel. I threw my arms around him. "Gajeel... I love you!" I yelled. "I love you too... Shrimp" he answered back.
Gajeel POV
"Gajeel... I... Love... You..." My eyes widened as I stare at the sleeping girl beside me. "I love you too... Shrimp" I wonder what she's dreaming about.
~§~
YOU BUTHDGUDNXDNDNFH SHE'S DREAMING ABOUT YOU!