24-Carla's Vision

Levy's Pov

I woke up in the infirmary, with bandages wrapped around my head, arms, and legs. "Why am I in the infirmary?" I asked, sitting up and looking around. "I believe you used a little to much energy on that little expedition of yours." Carla stated, sitting on my stomach. "Why isn't Gajeel here?" I asked, looking around, I didn't sense him, my mark also wasn't acting up. "Ah, I suppose you would want to know that." Carla cleared her throat. "He's in the dungeon. He was acting up during the fight between you and Andrew. He started trying to hurt Natsu when he was joking about you."

I nodded, trying to get up . Carla pushed me back down. "You're way to injure right now, I am going to keep you safe..." She murmured, looking down at the ground. "I'll try my best." "Carla, what vision did you see...?" "Someone, I don't recognize who, wants you two dead. No- he wants you all for himself. He wants to watch Gajeel suffer. He wants Gajeel dead." Carla had tears streaming down her face as she hugged Levy. "I saw Gajeel, getting smacked with  flaming whip, feet in a pool of electric eels. Tongue being cut open. It was terrifying. Then you appeared, in a red dress, mouth taped and hands tied. You were being escorted somewhere."

Carla sighed, sitting back up. "I wouldn't wish that pain for anyone." She walked out of the room, leaving me in an empty infirmary. Until Lucy ran inside, holding Gajeel by his ear. "This metal head tried to his iron hammer because I said that you got severely hurt in that labyrinth." Lucy let go of his ear and slapped his arm. "If your boyfriend tries to hurt me again, I'll get Natsu to finish it for me."

"Lu~Chan! Don't be mean, we already established that Natsu is stronger." I laughed. Gajeel growled, shoving Lucy away. "I'm joking, we don't know for sure..." I laughed again. "Get away from me bunny girl, you smell like smoke and cinnamon." "Gajeel! Lu is my best friend, is you think that i'm going to leave her then you're crazy!" Gajeel scoffed, turning on his heel and walking towards the guild doors. Carla sent me an alarmed look and tilted her head towards the guild doors. I nodded and ran out, looking around for Gajeel. 

I looked around, noting how the atmosphere was a little too different than normal. "Gajeel?" I didn't sense him, so I continued walking. A man appeared behind me, grabbing my hand, I still didn't sense Gajeel though. His scent was so far away, so this man who was currently holding me against his body was not him.

"Who are you?" I whimpered, turning my head to meet those big red eyes. All air in my lungs disappeared, and any hope of getting away seized to exist. That fiery happiness in my eyes burned out. "How could you forget your boyfriend's brother." He leaned down and kissed my cheek, pulling my hair out of my face. His bright blue hair obstructed his eyes, a sly grin accompanied his face with all the more muscles all over. 

"Let me go," He smiled and nodded, using his magic. He used a special kind of magic, that even I myself couldn't figure out. It was a magic that required him to bite his enemy, and put him in grave danger.  "Y-You know, I heard you liked incest... so... I know this girl, her name is Lily-" "Shut up." 

Nice try Levy, but he obviously wants me. It's not my fault that I'm so incredibly hot. O-O

"No- Levy, I want you." "Gajeel!" I screamed, suddenly my sense flooded with him. He ran from on top of the roof and tackled his brother. "Levy! Are you okay?" I nodded, helping him up. "Why does your brother want me?" I asked, his face went blank as I asked him. "Levy, that's your brother..." 

~+~