11- BTN

Levy woke up to the smell of pancakes, she smiled to herself.

"I miss foods that weren't blended to keep me from dying."  She thought to herself.

"Hello princess shrimp." Gajeel smiled at her, placing pancakes on one plate and iron on the other. "Why are you treating me like this?" She asked him, grabbing her plate and beginning to eat.

"I want you to feel loved again." Gajeel told her, Levy felt her cheeks light up in embarrassment. "I already do," She placed her plate, along with Gajeel's in the seat.

"Let's go to the guild." Levy insisted, Gajeel smiled at her determination.  They walked to the guild together.

"Levy!" The guild yelled, hugging her. "You douché!" Tons of people yelled at Gajeel. "I bet she got better on her own! You just kept her in your mansion so you could get insurance!"

(I'm sorry I just had to add this in. I started laughing so hard after the insurance part!)

"No. No! You've got it wrong!" Levy yelled, everyone started listening to her. "He broke me out of the laughing coma! And the whole time I was in it, he was the only on who took care of me- leave him alone!"

Everyone shrugged it off and went back to normal.

~+~

Sorry for the short chapter. In my other book. The chapter was so loooooooong. I just felt like I should get a part out real quick!