7- Worst Nightmare

No One's Pov.

Gajeel held Levy closer as she hugged back. "Do you forgive me?" Gajeel asked. "What do you mean?" "For what I did to you when I was in the dark guild." Gajeel asked. "Uh-" Levy muttered, she did not expect this. "You don't do you?" Gajeel ran his hand threw his hair. "N-No Gajeel! I forgive you, You are fine! How could I not? For all the things you have done for me..." Levy spoke as she tightened her grip on Gajeel's waist. "Ok..." He sighed. "So I see you made me food." Levy giggled and got off his lap, watching him eat the iron. "This taste is different." Gajeel thought to himself, letting the taste invade his mouth. "It tastes better." Levy's eyes lit up. "Wait, Gajeel, What is that?"Levy pointed out the heart on his shoulder. Gajeel stopped eating and looked, his face went pale, "That jerk." Gajeel growled. "Your sister marked me as her mate!" Gajeel set the plate down and walked with Levy towards the lobby. "Hey Gajeel, I'm sorry about the way I acted." Lillie smiled. "You... you... jerk!" Gajeel growled at Lillie.
Levy's P.o.v.
Gajeel and Lillie started fighting. "I'm done fighting! I want you and if you don't want me I'll make you want me!" Lillie put her hands on the ground and screamed a spell. "Cupid's secret weapon. Love beam!" Gajeel started shaking and his heart on his shoulder glowed. He then hugged Lillie. "No... no... no!" I screamed. "Gajeel... please don't leave me! You promised you wouldn't!" "I'm sorry shrimp but I love mini now." The words spat out of Gajeel's mouth leaving me heartbroken. No way. That's not my Gajeel. Now I remember! Perfect! Gajeel "mini marked" me! I can turn into a iron dragonslayer one time then the mark will be gone. Now come on Levy, you can do this. I looked up at my so-called sister. I looked at Lillie, she smirked at me. What could I possibly do to bring him back? WAIT I HAVE IT. I placed my hand on the ground and mumbled the words "temporary mating attack..."
no ones pov
Black, metallic horns sprouted through the girls hair. Her eyes turned black and gray, once again metallic, wings forced their way through her back. Once Levy was fully transformed she went over to Gajeel. Which now had bigger horns since her transformation. She grabbed his horns and brought him down to her height. Once she accomplished that. Levy whispered to him. "You're under a spell. You want me... you marked me temporarily until it was your time." Gajeel smirked, "temporarily so I don't make a mistake." Levy gasped. "Dark guild,"

Little did Levy know that Gajeel was turning into his dragon force.

"Remember when you tied team Shadow Gear to a tree and painted your guild symbol onto my stomach?" Levy continued. " I couldn't hardly move for a week Gajeel! And I was one of the only ones who accepted you as a member when you joined! You told me you'd never hurt me again and that you'd protect me!" Levy's hands fell off of his horns, they fell to her side as she began to cry.

She looked up to see Gajeel covered in scales, looking down at her with sympathetic eyes. Levy cried more and ran to her room.

"Well, let's go on our first date!" Lillie giggled, gripping onto Gajeel's arm.