6- Who's She?

Levy's P.o.v.

After Gajeel made me hash browns, we ate them together. Gajeel kept getting them everywhere but his mouth. So cute! Wait what? "G-Gajeel... can we go to the lobby? Mira texted me and wants everyone at the lobby, someone is here." I spoke. Gajeel nodded. We walked side by side towards the lobby, when we got there everyone was standing near this girl. We walked closer and, "Oh no..." I whispered, Gajeel looked at me and was about to say something before, "Oh my Mavis! Sis! I missed you so much!"

No one's P.o.v.

Levy crossed her arms. "I didn't miss you." She hissed. "I'm sorry sis! It's just I mean, that was perfect timing!" She giggled. "No it wasn't, you should leave. Lillie." Levy scowled at her sister. "Oh! Who's this big hunk of handsome?" Lillie wiggled her eyebrows and ran her hand down Gajeel's arm. Levy's mouth hung wide open as her sister flirted with Gajeel. "I like tall guys! OhOhO! You look like you would attach to one person and never let them go! And I wanna be that person!" Lillie smiled at Gajeel. "Whatever." Gajeel scowled. "Oi! Lillie or whoever you are! Stop ruining my ships!" Mira and Erza yelled. "Shrimp?" Gajeel looked around. "You already have a nickname for me? Oh sweetie! I'm already planning ow many babies we will have! Three!" "Dude! Shut up! Mira get her off of me!" Gajeel yelled, as soon as they pried the girl from his arm Gajeel started smelling for her scent. All he could get was peach, sugar and sadness. Which he was guessing the sugar and sadness mix was her. Gajeel followed the scent to their hotel and went inside. He saw her on the balcony and went outside with her. As soon as she saw him, Lillie ran in. "Boo! Let's go on our date! I've planned it!" "Go away psycho!"Gajeel yelled. "Yeah Gajeel, go have fun on your date." Levy spat at him. "Come on boo!" Lillie squealed.

Gajeel's P.o.v.

I've. Had.  Enough. My mate cannot go through this. Oh Mavis! I can't go through with this! This girl is a psychopath! "Iron dragon's roar!" Lillie ran through the door and cried. Levy turned around from the wall to see what made the loud thump. She looked at me on the floor and gasped. She quickly ran towards the door and shut it, not forgetting to lock it. "What happened Gajeel?" Levy ran over to me, and put her hand on my cheek, tears threatening to fall. "Your crazy sister, you mad at me. It's overwhelming." I chuckled, coughing up some blood. "What? That shouldn't have made you this weak." Levy smiled at me, silent tears rolling down her face. "Your sister holds a special type of magic that, well, drains people. And the strength of you ignoring me already was draining me, and my annoyance. You're lucky i'm not dead." I muttered. "I know," Levy smiled at me through her tears and then hugged. "Gajeel, fall asleep, I have a couple spells I need to perform on you..." Levy giggled and ran her hand down my face making me fall into a deep sleep.

No One's P.o.v.

Levy performed two spells on Gajeel which one of them gave him more strength and the other made him methodically float over to the bed and very gently lay him down. "I'll make him some metal, my way. Organic metal, a hint of peaches, olive oil, and a decorative pattern on the front." This was the first time he would try this. Levy smiled at her wonderful idea and started boiling some metal in a pot. While the metal was getting softer, Levy squeezed the peaches into a container, once it was filled with juice, she pushed it to the side. Levy then pulled the, now soft, metal out of the pot and used a nail to sketch the word "Iron" into it, with a heart as the "O". Once the metal dried, Levy coated it once in peach juice. Once that dried she traced the word in olive oil so that it popped out. "This is by far my greatest invention. She smiled to herself and put the metal on the plate and walked up to Gajeel. She then set the plate on the bedside table beside him. Gajeel started breathing heavily. "G-Gajeel? Are you ok?" Levy panicked. Gajeel sat up and grabbed Levy and hugged her. "I had a nightmare. A very bad one." Gajeel breathed out. Levy, startled as she was, asked him a question, but before she did she thought, " Gajeel is a strong guy, he should not be scared easily." She thought. "Gajeel, what was it about?" Levy asked.

~+~

Cliffhanger! (I think)