17- The Date

Levy's Pov

How did I get here, Gajeel sat in front of me awkwardly eating his iron spaghetti. 

Flashback,

After we had left the guild, Gajeel ran over to me a little bit after- he was blushing and holding some roses. "Wha-" 'Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked, I quickly nodded. "Great, uh- i'll pick you up at seven."

Lucy had invited me over to get ready for the date, Juvia and Erza had been there too. "Thank you so much, Juvia!" I squealed, she had given me a short, frilly dress with a sash around the waist. I had put it on and said bye to everyone before waiting outside in a not-so-lady-like position. My arms were dangling, my back was slumped, my legs were spread, and my face looked like I was on the brink of sleep. And he somehow thought that was super cute. "Shrimp, get in the car." Gajeel commanded, I blushed, opening the door and sitting next to him. Heavy metal music blasted through the speakers. "This is dangerous for your ears," I state, poking his cheek. "You're dangerous for my health," "How?" "You make my heart beat too fast,"

End of flashback,

"Can we leave?" Gajeel asked, I stared at him wide-eyed. "I-I'm sorry! Did I do something wrong?" I asked, panicking. Gajeel laughed, and then kissed my hand. "No, it's just so boring." "You down for a triple date laser tag?" I giggled, I needed to pay Juvia, Erza and Lucy back somehow. "And who are you bringing?" He asked, paying for the bill. "Erza, Jellal, Lucy, Natsu, Gray, and Juvia." I answered, standing up and grabbing his hand. "Let me call them real quick, I'll stand over here." I continued, walking over to in front of an alleyway. "Be careful." 

"Levy~Chan! How was your date?" Lucy squealed, I heard Natsu's groan of frustration through the phone. "It was horrible Lu~Chan! He abused me and was yelling the whole time causing attention, I don't know what i'll do!" I cried, scratching the phone. Gajeel raised an eyebrow at me, I gave a silent reassuring giggle. Yes, draw you out. "I need a new man! One to hold me and give me what I want!" I fake-cried. "Oh, I get your signal. Code Levy Sees A Weird Dude." 

Suddenly the man I was talking about jumped put at me. "G-Gajeel!" "Iron dragon club!" The man knocked out easily, "Now I see what you were doing." He muttered, a light blush on his face. "How'd you get my signal?" I asked Lucy. "I get my best friend." "Anyways, can you invite Juvia, Natsu, Gray, Jellal, and Erza to the laser tag competition building tonight?" "Anything for you!" I hung up with her and ran towards Gajeel. "They said yes!" I yelped, hugging him. "Well then lets go, Princess Shrimp." I blushed, hardcore. Then got in the car beside him.

~+~