3-BACON!

-Levy POV-
"BACON!" I smelt the wondrous smell of the tourchered pigs that were brutally murdered. I have a weird obsession with bacon. I crawled to the kitchen, very careful that Gajeel couldn't hear me. There I saw the bacon. I took it all and shoved it in my mouth. Gajeel looked at me. He growled as I swallowed the bacon. "You. Ate. The. Bacon!" Gajeel yelled. He walked towards me, his crimson eyes filled filled with lust? I ate the bacon. Does he think that's hot? He put his hands on my waist. I looked at him. His eyes were like going into me.
Erza's POV
I heard growling coming from Levy and Gajeel's room. I ran in their room. Gajeel had his hands on her hips, he pulled them away once I got in. "You saved me from mister bad breath!" Levy giggled. "You. Gave. Her. Bacon!" I growled. "Yeah why?" THE BAKA OF THE WEEK. "WHEN SHE GETS BACON SHE'S TECHNICALLY DRUNK!" I screamed. He stared at me in disbelief. "Then we better go find her!" Gajeel ran out to look for her. "What happened!?" Mira ran in. "GALE!" I screamed. Mira and I have a secret love of our 'ships' but I never knew what 'Jerza'was anyways... Same with miraxus. Mira and Laxus! Mira acts like she doesn't know what it is though...
-Gale P.o.v-
"Shrimp!" Gajeel had finally seen her, talking to a boy. He used his dragon senses. But to his knowledge, she was still acting drunk. Even know she was not anymore.
Levy's POV
The guy. All I was doing was standing in a alleyway. He pushed me up against the wall and took my clothes off. "AHHHHH" I screamed. Then the guy put duck tape over my mouth. His hand roughly rubbed my tiny curves. "Mgfjbfbhf!!!" I tried to yell but it didn't work. "Iron dragon roar!" I heard a faint but familiar voice yell.
I gathered my clothes and put them on. Still not being able to soak in what happened.
Gajeel's POV
Shrimp put her clothes back on and then looked at me. Her eyes had tears in them and they were filled with sadness. I picked her up and rubbed her back, she burst into tears. "I'm sorry Levy. It's my fault. I should've been here with you." "No Gajeel! I should've been able to do something!" "Stop it Levy." I set her back on the ground. "You were shocked. You couldn't do anything." She looked up at me and I kissed her forehead. We then walked back to the hotel. We walked in to see everyone surrounding two people. Me and Shrimp walked towards the crowd of our friends.
A boy and a girl were standing there.
(You're the girl. Sorry boys.)
"Hi everyone. We are the new 'hotel people' or whatever you want to call us. So I am (Y/n) and this is my brother, Cobra. I am a Ice dragon slayer and my big brother is a Poison dragon slayer." The girl flipped her (h/c) hair and smiled. Cobra started eyeballing the girls. "OK girls... I'll take you on a complementary tour..." Cobra laughed. All the girls shrugged and went with him. "Ok! Well since big brother has the girls... Let's go boys!" (Y/n) announced. She started walking and showed us around.
Levy's POV
"So my flowers, this is this is the pool." Cobra flirted. "WHAT!? THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE INTERRUPTING MY SHIPS!" Mira and Erza yelled. "What about you my dear? Do you like it when I flirt?" Cobra asked. I ignored him and kept reading my book. "Dude, no one can get her out of reading a book. And if they did they would have to be a special pair." Lucy smiled. "Well then I should be special." I then heard someone being shoved. "Shrimp, is this bug annoying you?" Gajeel asked. I set the book down on my lap and looked into Gajeel's eyes. "Yes, actually. He keeps on flirting with me and I'm trying to read." I watched as everyone's besides Mira's jaws drop. "Don't you worry shrimp. I'll get rid of him for you." Gajeel smirked. "COBRA! BIG BROTHER! HOW DARE YOU FLIRT WITH THESE POOR GIRLS!" (Y/n) screamed, stomping over to her bigger brother and slapping him. "You are such a pervert." She continued. "I don't need him ruining my ships, nor do I want him." Mira growled. Erza held onto Jellals arm. "I'm sorry guys. Really. My mom, Mavis and my dad, Zeref own the hotel. I swear they can pay you back, anything." (Y/N) cried. Slapping Cobra everytime she swung her arms back. "No. It's fine... As long as Cobra does not disturb us." Mira smiled. And I was back to reading my book. "Come on Squirt." Gajeel said. "Who you calling a squirt?" I asked in a evil voice, running up to him. "You."
~§~