19- Hang Out

After laser tag, Gajeel and Levy went back to Gajeel's house to hang out, not expecting what was yet to come.

Levy's Pov

Gajeel drove past many of the houses that cost so many jewels, it was hard to keep track of what my mom had to pay. I watched silently as he drove past many of the houses, quietly hoping he wouldn't drive into one's driveway. It's not that I'd hate having a rich boyfriend- nevermind I would. Just because he could get me things didn't spark my taste.

I'd rather cuddle on the couch with him, secretly loving it then be given a two thousand dollar gift in apology for him running off on a job. Like Gildarts.

The street lights were very dim, almost as if they were scared to hurt your eyes. Gajeel pulled into his house, i'd forgotten that his house was fairly small and that he had hired one of his friends to act as a maid when I was in the laughing coma. It felt nice being here though, it may have brought back (not very heartwarming) memories but that was okay.

The upstairs of his house was truly mesmerizing, three different rooms, two bedrooms and one bath. Pantherlily was on the right of the hallway, Gajeel on the left, bathroom at the end of the hallway. Downstairs was a smaller office where Gajeel had stayed while I was laughing.

A sizzle broke me out of my little trance, admiring his house. Someone other than us is here. "Gajeel, who else is here?" I asked him, he fiddled with his huge metal coat, trying to get it to stay on the coat rack. Pantherlily is probably here, he leaves to go hang out with Happy and Charle around this time." I nodded, taking off my heels. Pantherlily walked into the living room, barely acknowledging Gajeel. "Levy! I haven't seen you in forever."

I smiled, running towards him. He pushed me backwards. "Watch it, I have food. You need to be more careful, I could train with you about that."   "I'm the only one who has and ever will train her." Gajeel growled, pulling me backwards towards him. "Yeah, you're the only one..." "Pantherlily, Shrimp and I need to talk, leave." Pantherlily scoffed playfully and left the house.

Gajeel suddenly pinned me on the couch, I laid uncomfortably as he stared at me. "Who's the other guy?" He asked, staring holes into my eyes. "N-No one," 

"Why are you lying to me?" "How can you tell?" I asked, he grinned. "Your mark glows when you're lying." He confessed, I rolled my eyes. "Well that's good to know," "Tell me who!" He growled, pinning my wrists into the couch harder. "Gajeel that hurts! Stop!" I whined, squirming under him. He loosened up, his eyes were still digging into me though. "It's Droy!" I continued, "Droy was my first boyfriend, he proposed to me and I said no, breaking it off. I wouldn't even kiss him, so I guess he just didn't get the hint."

"Wow, Droy huh?" "Shut up," I lifted my body up, kissing his jaw. He let go of me, kissing my cheeks, jaw, neck, then back up.

It happened that night.

~+~