8-Standing There With a Frown

No One's P.o.v.
Gajeel swung his arm out of Lillie's grasp, shoving her away. "I can't believe you put me under a spell! Take your mark off now or my dragon slayer senses will have to do that for you!" He growled at her. Lillie, taking the warning, waved her hands around taking the heart off his shoulder. "Now She~Devil, what happened?" Mira started talking. She explained it all to him. Gajeel frowned and ran to his room.

"Good luck!" Y/N yelled.

Gajeel opened the door and walked farther in. He stopped when he saw a sleeping girl on his side of the bed. She had tear marks stained on her face. Gajeel walked over and pushed a strand of hair out of in front of her face. "Shrimp... wake up...." He said to her. Levy rolled to the side and kept sleeping.

With Mira~Jane, Erza and Lillie

Mira growled, turning her head to the side. "Mira~Chan! You can't do this to me! I'm only 19!" Lillie squealed. Then out of nowhere, Erza started eating strawberry cake. Don't ask me how she got it though, cause I don't know. "Gale, almost happened. And you ruined it." Erza said to Lillie, her face lighting up with anger. "One minute head start. Run."

Back with GALE

Gajeel placed his hand on Levy's shoulder. Her breathing was quiet, just enough for him to hear it. "Levy... please..." He breathed out, sadness in his breath. The girl turned around and hugged him. She started crying as he rubbed her back. "You said you wouldn't pick anyone over me!" Levy sobbed. Gajeel's "eyebrows" creased as he hugged her.

"Levy~Chan! Are you ok?? I heard what happened!!" Lucy ran in, a exhausted Natsu behind her. Levy pulled away from Gajeel rather quickly, and wiped away her tears. "I'm fine!" Levy smiled.

"Ok! I though you would be-" Gajeel turned his head, and growled at Lucy. "Levy~Chan! On second thought you should be fine!" Lucy then ran out of the room with Natsu, slamming the door behind her.

"Levy, I-"

"HEY GUYS!!! COME DOWN TO THE BEACH" Gajeel growled again. Levy got up and went into the bathroom. "She's probably changing..." Gajeel thought, as he got dressed very quickly. "Shrimp! Hurry up!" Gajeel yelled, knocking on the door. He could hear a shriek of a frightened girl through the door. "I'll be out later! I'm changing! Just go down, I'll meet you later!" She could practically hear his smirk through the door as he walked away.

With Levy.
A long, loud sigh ran its way across their hotel room as she looked in the mirror. Her face was flushed as she fixed her bathing suit. "Levy... stop thinking about him... he's just another guy..." She sighed to herself again.

"HEY!!!" Levy ran towards Gajeel, he turned around. "Hey Gajeel!" She smiled up at the large man in front of her.

"Finally... your here!"  Lillie said to Levy, her smile brightening as she wrapped around Gajeel's arm. "Woah... woah woah! What do you think you're doing!?" Levy asked, her hands on her hips as she tapped her foot on the ground. "Well sis... I'm taking your man." Lillie walked over Levy, mimicking her pose. "Wha?? We're not like that!" Levy panicked, her flushed face coming back and taunting her bravery once more.

Levy looked over towards Gajeel, his "eyebrows" were furrowed and his hand was scratching the back of his neck, his ears were visibly red. "Well then if you aren't like that, then it should be no problem!" Lillie squealed. "N-No! I'm not going through this again! If you wanted to make a stupid decision, go back to your boyfriend!" Levy snapped, her eyes lit up as her heart pounded. "Here, let's fight. This will determine the winner." Lillie said, she then drained Gajeel, Levy then watched him (not so gracefully might I say) fall to the floor. "G-Gajeel!" Levy yelled, as she ran towards him.  She held on to him from behind as he started saying (literally one word, how overly dramatic he is) a word. "Ok, it's on."

With Ezra and Mira~San...

Mira played in the sand, every once in a while glaring at the lightning slayer staring at her. (I think we all know what Erza is doing) Ezra sat on a beach chair eating some strawberry cake she had happened to get from (*Cough Jellal cough*) a friend of hers. Mira then started talking as she glared at the creepy stalker. "Where do you think Lucy, Natsu, Levy, and Gajeel are?" She said, not breaking eye contact with (LAXUS) the slayer...  A smirk appeared on Erza's face as Mira had a disgusted look on hers. "Ezra!" Mira squealed, squirming around in the sand. Ezra laughed. "You don't think Lillie came back... do you?" Erza asked Mira. Mira was still busy staring down this guy. "LAXUS I SEE YOU!... Oh, wait what? Oh yeah that could be a possibility. Hopefully not. Or I will have to break a bone, or two, or twelve." (Or two-hundred.) Ezra just laughed and continued eating cake.

With Nalu... (HEART)

"Luuuuuuuuuuce! Hurry up!" Nastu yelled at Lucy from the other side of the bathroom door. "Shut up Natsu! I'm changing!" Lucy yelled from the other side of the door.

The bathroom door opened from Natsu, a high-pitched squeal was heard then a Natsu flew across the room. "I said wait!" Lucy yelled, slamming the door.

BACK WITH GALE

Levy smiled as she swam in the ocean with Gajeel. Every once in a while she would (Secretly) throw sand from the bottom at Gajeel's back. (And let me just say, that was not a blessing to his hair.) "G-Gajeel!" Levy screamed as Lillie came up behind her. Gajeel turned around to see Levy being held underwater by her sister. "The sacrifices of love..." Lillie sighed. "Wait! So that's the other Lily!" Lily yelled, his realization making him blind. "Not the time!" Mira~Jane yelled.
~¥~