Chapter 19

Niall's POV: 

I hung up the phone and put it down. I sat down on my bed and buried my face in my hands. How could I do this to her? This is too much for her to handle. Oh god...well there's no way I'm going to make her do this alone! I'm going stick by her. I don't care how hard it will be, I love her, and I'm not screwing this up. Just then my mom walked in. 

"Are you almost ready to go?" she asked me.

"Yeah.." I said.

"What's wrong?" she said. 

Should I tell her? She'll find out anyways... "Mom, remember how I was telling you about Cami?" 

"Yes, she seems like a very nice girl," she said.

"Yeah well.....she's pregnant," I said, looking up at her. She froze. 

After awhile she spoke hesistantly to me, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to be there for her, of course," I said.

"Okay..." she said, then tried to change the subject. "Well, um, we better get going, the funeral starts in 30 minutes." Before I could say something she left my room. I sighed.

Louis' POV: 

Harry and I sat inside the waiting room. There was only one other lady in there. It waas completely silent. I wonder why it's taking so long. It's not that big of a deal...or is it?

Right then a nurse came in. "Mr. Tomlinson?" I stood up.

"Yes?" I said.

"You're Cami's guardian?"

"Yeah...is she alright?"

"She's fine. But I have a question. You see you marked her as pregnant on the sheet...but she's not," the nurse said, giving me a confused look.

I must've looked just as confused. "What? Yes she is, she tested positive yesterday."

 "What was the brand?"

"Um....I think something like 'Tell Me First'?" I said.

The nurse's look turned to understanding. "Yeah, you see, those were recalled. There was a 'bad batch' that were giving false positives."

"So Cami's not pregnant?" I said.

"Nope, we performed a blood test on her, so we are sure," the nurse said.

"Oh thank god!" Harry said.

"I know...well we have to tell her! Is she awake?" I asked the nurse.

"I'm not sure, but you guys can go in if you want," she said. I nodded, and we followed her down the hall to a room. 

"Here she is, you guys can take hee home if you want, but she's no doubt going to have a headache, so treat her easy.." the nurse said, then walked away. I opened the door and saw her lying on the bed, still asleep.

"Cami?" I whispered. No response. 

"Cami wake up!" Harry said, shaking her shoulder. 

"Harry!" I said.

"What?" he replied. Just then Cami stirred a bit and opened her eyes.

She blinked a couple times, then her eyes got real wide. "Oh my god, please tell me I didn't kill the baby with all that alcohol! Oh gosh I'm going to be a horrible mother, just one day and-"

I cut her off. "Actually Cami...you're not pregnant," I said.

"What?" she asked in disbelief.

"You're test gave a false positive," Harry said.

"Oh my god." She held her head. "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Oh, this is so great. I really wasn't ready to have a baby.." 

"Trust me, I know that," I said.

"Can I go home now?" she said, looking up at me. 

"Course," I smiled empathetically at her.  She had been through a lot these past couple days. She tried to stand, but couldn't hold herself up. Harry caught her before she fell, then picked her up. She smiled a little and rested her head against his chest, closing her eyes. We left the room and the hospital and got back into the car. By the time we got home she was already asleep. I told the boys about everything that happened while Harry took her up to her room.

Harry's POV: 

When we got home Louis explained what happened, and I went upstairs to put Cami in bed. I laid her down and pulled the blankets over here. Then I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and quietly left the room.

I went back downstairs and we all talked for a little bit. Then one by one we all turned in for the night and soon it was just me. I went up to my room, changed, brushed my teeth, and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cami's POV: 

I opened my eyes and turned to look at the clock on the table beside my bed. 1:30 pm. I groaned and rolled over, but instead rolled off the bed and hit the floor.

"Owwwww.." I mumbled. 

Then I heard someone chuckling from the doorway. "You alright babe?"

I turned my head and saw Niall standing there flashing his amazing smile at me. "Niall!" I screamed. I tried to push myself up to go over to him, but in a second he had already scooped me off the floor. He spun me around then put me down. I got on my tiptoes and threw my arms around his shoulders in a hug, then pulled back and gave me a short kiss. "Did the boys tell you?" 

"That you're not pregnant? Yeah," he said.

"I'm so sorry for all of this," I whispered.

"No, I'm sorrry," he said. We looked in each others eyes.

"I love you so much," I said, then crashed my lips against his again. I pulled away after a bit and smiled. "Well, I should probably take a shower, and some pills for this massive headache I have.." He nodded and I went to my closet to pick out some clothes. I got some leggings and a striped blue and white flowy top. Then I went to the bathroom and stripped off the sweats Louis had lent me. I turned on the shower and got in. The warm water felt so good. I thought off everything that happened the past two days, and I was so grateful it was all over. I finished my shower and got out. I dried myself, put on my clothes, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and left. I went downstairs and saw all the boys sitting on the couch. They all said good morning to me and I smiled.

"Guys...I just...I just wanted to thank you, you've all just been so caring and nice...and I'm just so lucky I have you guys. I love you all so much," I said, standing in front of them.

"We love you too Cami!" Zayn said.

"You're an amazing girl," Liam added.

"Yeah, we're lucky to have you!"  Harry said.

Niall got up and hugged me. "So lucky.." he said. 

"Hey! I know what we should do! Let's all go to the beach tomorrow!" Louis said. It was nice to see him being lighthearted again..

"YAY! I love the beach!" I squealed, jumping up and down. Everybody else agreed to go.

"Then it's settled. I'll call Eleanor and Liam go call Danielle," Louis said. They both left to go invite their girlfriends.

"Hey we should bring the water guns..." Harry smiled mischieviously. 

"Oh you're going down," Niall answered.

Well, this should be fun.