Chapter 11

Cami's POV: I woke up with a pounding headache. I felt dizzy, like I was moving. Wait a second....I AM MOVING! I was in someone's arms. I almost had a heart attack when I looked up and saw who it was.

Not Niall, not Liam, not Louis, not Zayn, not Harry, but JONATHAN! Jonathan was this super-creepy neighbor of the boys. His apartment was the only other one on our floor. He once tried to get me to his place, but I refused. Now he was always asking me to go out with him and stuff. The thing is, he's 38, and I'm 16. And he's always trying to see down my shirt or up my skirt. The boys hate him, and try to keep me away from him as best they can.

So why am I in his arms?

I didn't know what to do. My headache got ten times worse. I was speechless. I saw that we were heading down the hallway. Finally, I managed some words out.

"Jonathan you creep! What are you doing?!" I screamed.

"I always get what I want. And I want you," he answered. Okay, this is a little creepy..

"What do you mean by 'want'...?" I asked.

He gave me a sly smile. "You know exactly what I mean." I gulped. We were now in front of his door. I tried to wriggle free, but it was no use. He was too strong, and I was too weak. He opened the door and walked in, locking the it behind him. Then he took me straight to his room. He laid me down on the bed. "You ready?" he said.

"No! I am not doing this!" I said, getting up. Jonathan held me down. 

"You will do it, or else," he said, raising a fist. "Now come on." He stripped down to his underwear right in front of me, then came over. He tugged at Liam's t-shirt. I wasn't letting him take it off. "Let me," he said. I shook my head. He punched me hard in the stomach. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I blinked them away and let him pull my shirt over my head. Then he proceeded to the shorts. He pulled them down slowly. I was about to cry.

"Please, don't make me do this," I begged.

"Shut up," he said.

"Please, anything but this, pl-" I was cut off by him slapping me in the face. I stayed quiet. He put his hands around my back, and unclipped  my bra, then pulled it off. I looked away as he started at my undies.

"CAMI!! CAMI ARE YOU IN HERE?!" I heard a familiar voice yell. Liam

"I'M IN HERE!" I screamed. Then I got punched in the ribs. I yelped with pain.

"CAMI! OH MY GOD!" Niall yelled as he came in the room. He was followed by the rest of the boys.

In a second Liam had Jonathan on the floor, and Niall was holding me in his arms. Liam and Jonathan fought for a bit, and finally Liam knocked him out cold.

All the boys rushed over to Niall and me. 

"What happened? Did he hurt you?" Louis asked. I realized I was crying my eyes out.

"N-not really..." I said.

"Then what's this?" Louis said, indicating my ribs and stomach. I looked down to see two huge bruises forming. I touched one of them, and winced with pain.

"Oh my god, this is all my fault! I should've stayed with you instead of going down to help the boys," Liam said.

"No, Liam, it's not your fault. You didn't know this would happen," I said.

"I could've at least locked the door!" Liam said.

"Well, you didn't, and you shouldn't worry about it. It's over now, and I'm fine," I said.