Chapter 26

I opened my eyes and blinked a couple times then turned and saw Niall sleeping next to me. I smiled and sat up, then pushed myself off the bed.

"UG!" 

"Oh gosh! Liam I'm so sorry!" I said, bending down to see if he was okay. 

"It's okay..." he said. He sat up and looked at the clock. It read 8:30.

"Wow, you're up early, well early for you anyways," he said.

I slapped his arm. "Hey!"

He shrugged and stood up. "It's true."

"Do you think anyone is up?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so," he said.

"Well let's go check!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him out down the hall so we were looking over the staircase. Nobody was in the living room, and there wasn't any noise coming from the kitchen.

"Everybody's asleep.." he said.

I turned to him and gave him a mischeivous smirk before bolting down the hallway. The first room up was Louis'. I threw the door open and jumped onto his bed.

He sat up so fast. "What happened?!"

"I did!" I giggled.

He turned to the clock. "Cam...what are you doing up so early?"

"Waking you up!" I said.

He looked at me then smiled. "You're so cute.." 

"Thank youuu! Now I have to go wake the rest up!" I ran out and went to the next room, which was Harry's. I went in but stopped soon as I saw them.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I said.

Harry opened his eyes a little, then took his arms away from Veeani as soon as he saw me.

"No, Cami, it's not like that.."

"Sure it isn't," I giggled.

"It's not!" he said, as I skipped out of the room.

I was about to go into Zayn's room when I was swept off the ground. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Niall said.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Morning princess," he said.

"Morning," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Cami, Niall, come downstairs I need to talk to you," Louis said.

"About what?" Niall asked.

"Rememeber what we talked about last night?" Louis said.

"Oh," Niall nodded. He carried me downstairs, following Louis. Then he set me down on the counter once we got to the kitchen.

"Okay Cam. Niall and I talked a lot about this....and I've decided that you should come with us on tour," Louis said.

"You're going on tour?" I asked, surprised. 

"Yeah, first a couple places here and then a few in America," he answered.

"For how long...?" I said.

"A month and half, but the dates are spread out, so we get quite a bit of freetime," Lou said.

I looked over at Niall and he gave me a smirk. 

"And that's ANOTHER thing!" Louis said suddenly, making me jump.

"What?!" I asked. 

"Oh, don't think I didn't see that smirk! You guys aren't  going to be doing anything stupid. I already told Niall. But I'm still wondering if I can trust you to your own room.." he said.

"Of course you can! Why wouldn't you be able to?" I said.

"Oh, I don't know...it's not like anything happened last time we went on a trip."

I blushed. "That's not going to happen again..." 

"Well anyways, I'll think about it okay?" Louis said.

"Okay...wait...is Veeani going to come?" I asked.

"If she wants to," Lou shrugged.

"Yes!" I said. "So when are we leaving?" 

"Tomorrow, at like 3 in the morning," he answered.

"What?! Ughhh!" 

"You'll be fine Cam, you can sleep on the plane," Louis said.

"Whatever, but if I'm in a bad mood don't blame me!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So if you guys can please check out my Harry fan fic it would be great!

Thank you all so much! :)x