Chapter 13

Cami's POV: 

I stares up at the giant rollercoaster towering above me. Suddenly a cart-thingy raced up the 310 foot-tall hill, then dropped straight down almost as fast. I jumped and Niall squeezed my hand.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," Niall said.

"I do," I said.

"Come on Cami!" Harry said. We all followed him to the line. It was really short. The park was pretty empty, because all the kids in this area had school. Sucks for them... Actually, I didn't see one teenager. Only adults. Which was good, because adults don't freak out when they see the boys.

We were soon all sitting in the cart. It was wide, and had four seats to a row. I was in the middle next to Niall, with Harry next to me, and Zayn next to Niall. I was freaking out. "I HATE YOU HARRY! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS?! I WANT OFF THIS RIDE! I WANT OFF! OFF!"

"Cami calm down..." Niall said, taking my hand. 

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! How do you expect me to calm down when I'm about to ride the rollercoaster of death?! HUH?!" I screamed.

"Don't worry, I'm right here," he said, then kissed my cheek. 

"Really? On the rollercoaster?" Louis said from behind us. Before I could answer, an annoucement came on.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" The speaker went. The ride raced forward and I started screaming my head off. Then suddenly it  slowed down as we neared the top of the biggest drop. I opened my eyes and almost had a heart attack when I saw how high we were. Niall held my hand and we raced downward. I screamed bloody murder. The rest of the ride followed with my screaming, and, well, crying. It was kinda fun, but I was terrified. When the ride came to a stop I was full-blown crying. I jumped out of the cart and ran out the exit.

"Awww, Cami, don't cry it's over now," Liam said, giving me a hug.

"Yeah come on. We'll do whatever you want," Louis said.

"See what you do Harry?!" Zayn said.

"Sorry Cami.." Harry said.

"I-its okay.." I sniffled. Harry gave me a hug as Niall came over to me.

"You alright?" he asked. I nodded. "No you're not. Come on, let's go get some ice cream." He kissed my cheek, then stood in front of me waiting for me to jump on his back. I did so, and he started off, followed by the others. He let me down in front of a small ice cream shop, and we all ordered. I got cookied and cream, Niall got chocolate chip cookiedough, Harry got chocolate, Zayn vanilla, and Louis mint chip. We all sat down to eat. Niall sat next to me.

"Hey cutie," he said.

"Hi," I said.

"You like your ice cream?" he asked.

"Of course I do, it's ice cream!" I said, smiling.

"You want a bit of mine?" he asked.

"Sure" I said. He reached out his ice cream to my mouth, but instead tapped me on the nose with it. "Hey!"

"Oops," he said, smirking. He got close to my face and wiped it off, then looked me in the eyes. I gazed back, and before I knew what was going on, we were making out right there.

"Woah, Woah, WOAH! Okay, okay, that's enough you two," Louis said.

"Get a room!" Harry said. Niall and I pulled away, blushing like mad. 

"Maybe we will!" I said. Niall smiled.

"No, no that won't be necessary," Liam said. Niall and I laughed.

We all finished our ice creams and continued going around the park. It was a fun day, we went on every ride, even though I was scared for a bunch of them. Niall also won me a big teddy bear. He's the best..

By the time we left the park it was 11:30 at night. I was exhausted, but the others will still pretty peppy. They're crazy...

I was stumbling back to the RV when I was suddenly swooped up by Niall. "Someone's a little tired," he said.

"No, I'm fine, you can put me down," I said.

"Nope," he said. I rested my head against his chest. It was useless to argue with him.

We got into the RV, and Zayn and Louis talked about where we stop to sleep. Louis told him to drive out to the fields. The park wasn't really surrounded by a city, just a small town, so it wouldnt take long. Zayn started the RV and we were off. Everyone wanted to sit and watch a movie, so I stayed.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep?" Niall asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," I said. Niall, Louis, Eleanor and I all sat on one couch, while Liam, Danielle, and Harry sat on the other. I curled up and Niall put his arm around me. Liam chose Toy Story 3 and put it in.  Soon Zayn stopped the RV and came to watch with us. It was nice. I loved being with them. And to think a few months ago I was still a sad girl, dreaming about running away. It's kinda funny how fast life can change.

Somewhere around the middle of the movie, I began to get really tired. Soon, I was asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, it was still pretty dark. The sun was just coming up.I looked at the digital clock on the little table. 5:45 AM. Ughhh.. I tried to go back to sleep, but it was no use. I got up and went to the kitchen. I decided to make them all breakfast. They deserve it, they're so good to me. I got out some  eggs, milk, flour, etc. and started to make pancakes.

After about 10 minutes of mixing and cooking, I heard footsteps coming out of the room.

"Cami?"