Chapter 27

Hey guys, I'm so sorry it's short but I'm going through a bit of writer's block. Please bear with me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~3:20 AM the next day~

Cami's POV:

"Come on babe you gotta get up," Niall said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I groaned and turned my head away. "Go away..." I mumbled. 

"Aw Cami come on," he said, sitting me up. I was going to lay back down but he stopped me. "We really gotta go sweetie," he said.

"Carry me." I muttered sleepily.

"You want to go in your pajamas? You're going to freeze!" he said. (I was wearing a red tank top and mickey mouse pants.) "Let me at least get you a sweatshirt," he said. He went to his suitcase and brought back a black no-zip hoodie. He sat me up again, (I had lied back down) and lifted my arms. He pulled the sweatshirt over my head. Then he took a hairband from my bedside table. He put all my hair in a sloppy ponytail at the top of my head. He bent down and looked at my face. "You're so beautiful." He smiled and kissed my cheek. Then he picked me up bridal-style and carried me out of the room. 

"There you guys are! Where are the suitcases?" Louis asked, coming back up the stairs.

"There still in the room, I'll take her down to the car then come back up for them." 

"No time, all the boys are ready downstairs, Paul is getting upset, he sent me back up to get you. Here, I'll take her, go get the suitcases." Louis said. Niall passed me into his arms then went back into the room. Louis started down the stairs. "Hey babygirl, are you tired?" 

I nodded and turned my head to his chest. He chuckled and continued down the stairs. We got down to the big car. Paul was in the driver's seat, Zayn was next to him. Harry and Veeani were in the middle. Veeani was cuddled up against Harry.

Liam was sitting in the back. Louis set me down next to him, then went to help Niall put the rest of the stuff in the back. 

"Somebody's sleepy!" Paul called.

Liam laughed. "Yeah, how are you going to handle the airport?" 

I just grumbled and brought my knees up to my head, hididng my face. Niall came in and sat next to me. He pulled me onto his shoulder. Louis put the chair next to Harry up and got in. 

"Everyone ready?" Paul asked. They all said "yes". Paul started the car and drove off.

I quickly fell asleep again. The next time I woke up I was in Zayn's arms going through the airport.

"Have a good sleep love?" he asked, chuckling.

"Yeah.." I muttered. We were on our way to the gates. There were people snapping pictures.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

He checked his watch. "Almost 5. You're a heavy sleeper! You basically slept through the whole thing!" 

I smiled. "Well I was really tired!"

"What about now?"

"A little," I replied. "Hey, where are the rest of the guys?" 

"They're already in the private waiting room," he said.

"Oh."

"Actually there it is," he said. He went inside and I saw all the boys sitting in chairs.

"There you guys are! We have to be on the plane in 10 minutes!" Paul said.

"Yeah, yeah," Zayn said, handing me over to Niall. 

"Wait, where are Harry and Veeani?" Paul asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so tired. Ill update again soon! Now I'm off to write Chapter 3 of What I Just Realized...if I can stay awake..