Chapter 6

Louis' POV: 

I woke up on the couch. Why am I here? Then I remembered. I was waiting for Niall and Cami. The last time I remember checking before I fell asleep was 2:30AM! No movie is that long! They're so gonna get it.

I got up and stretched, then made my way upstairs. Niall's door was closed.. I tried the knob. It wasn't locked, so I pushed the door open. Oh. My. God.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" I yelled.

Cami and Niall woke up, startled. After a couple seconds they realized what was going on, and started stuttering.

"N-no, Louis, it's not what you think!" Cami said.

"What were you thinking Cami? Your only 16! What if-" I said, but Niall cut me off.

"LOUIS, MAN, WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX!" he yelled.

I paused for a moment. "You still shouldn't be sleeping half-naked together!" Then I noticed Cami had her hands over her ears, and she looked like she had a headache.

"Cami, were you...drunk last night?" I said seriously.

She looked down, but nodded her head. "Louis, I can explain..."

Then Liam bursted in,"What is going on in he- oh my god what happened?!"

"They didn't do anything Liam, but Cami here's got a hangover," I said.

"What? Your underage! Where did you get the drinks from?" Liam asked Cami.

"A club.."she muttered. Liam was about to say something, but she stopped him. "Before you yell at me for that too, let me explain what happened. Look, my dad was at the funeral last night. And..and he told that I'm going to have to..move in with him." She looked like she was fighting tears. "I got really upset, so I ran out and went down to this nightclub. My friend runs the door there, so he let me in. Niall came after me. I got all drunked up, and I don't really remember anything from there. Well except for this guy, he wanted to take me home to..you know...to do it. When I tried to get away, he slipped his hand up my dress, that's when Niall came in and beat him down. Then he picked me up and I fell asleep. When we got home, he undressed me, because he didn't want me to rip my dress. I was the one who asked to sleep with him, because I didn't feel good." She was quiet for a moment, then she burst into tears.

"Oh, love, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. You've just got to be careful.." I said,while Niall pulled her onto his lap and covered her up with the blanket.

"It's-it's not that. I don't want to live with my dad!" she said, still crying. It made me so sad to see her cry.

"Well, you won't have to. We are going to court today, and, only if you want, I'll take custody of you. I'm old enough," I said.

She looked up at me, and wiped away her tears. "You...you would really do that for me?"

"Of course darling, I love you. You're like the little sister I've never had!" I answered. (A/N I know he's got little sisters, but, just pretend haha.) 

"Thank you so much!" she said, her face lighting up. She ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Maybe you want to put some clothes on?" I asked. She pulled away and blushed.

"Sorry.." she said.

"It's alright. Now get ready and we'll leave soon as we can." With that, Liam and I left.

Cami's POV:

I turned around and ran to Niall, tackling him back down onto the bed with a big hug.

"I get to be with you all the time now!" I paused. "Unless, you don't want me to be..." I sat up, starting to worry. I must be so annoying, we've been going out less than a day, and he's already had to save me at the bar.

Niall held my chin up to look me in the eyes. "What? Cami, why would you say that? You are a beautiful, smart, kind, funny, adorable,amazing girl! You're everything I need and more.." 

I smiled. I couldn't help it. He was perfect. I pressed my lips against his. He put his tongue against my lips, and I let him in. I layed down on top of him, not breaking the kiss. Then he pulled away, and started kissing down my neck. I let out a moan. He stopped and started sucking. 

"Niall..don't.." it was too late. I got up and looked in the mirror. The lovebite was already starting to form. "Ooo Niall, Liam and Lou aren't going to be happy when they see this." Niall smiled mischievously. I couldn't help but laugh. I went to my closet and picked out some denim Hollister shorts, a floral tank top, a sweatshirt, and a scarf. (The sweatshirt and scarf were to cover the lovebite.) I pulled it all on, then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and went back into the room. Niall wasn't there. I grabbed my phone, pulled my hood up, and went downstairs.

The boys were all waiting. "THERE'S MY NEW LITTLE SISSY!" Harry screamed and ran up to me. He hugged me, lifting me off the ground. 

"Hey, why are you wearing a sweatshirt...and why is you scarf tied so tight, it's like 500 degrees outside." Zayn said.

My cheeks turned red. "Oh..ummm.."

"Does wittle Cami have a lovebite?!" Harry asked, playing shocked.

"No!" I denied.

"Oh, okay then," Harry started to walk away. Then suddenly, he turned around and dashed towards me, scooping me up and throwing me onto the couch next to Liam. Liam held my shoulders down while Harry pulled off the scarf and hood.

Harry gasped. "Well, someone's been naughty!"

"Cami!" Liam said, surprised.

"I didn't want him to, it's ju-" I started, but Zayn cut me off.

"Yeah you didn't want him to. Then what was this?" He copied my moan, then started laughing. All the other boys did too, except for Niall. He looked pretty guilty.

My cheeks turned bright pink. "Okay guys..haha very funny..." I said.

"Sorry love," Louis said, "Come on, let's get going." Louis, Niall, and I all got up, said goodbye, and went down to the car. I got into the back with Niall and we drove off to the courthouse.

We got there, and everything went smoothly. Since my dad didn't have custody of me yet, the judges said I could pick who I wanted to. Of course I picked Louis. We signed some paperwork and then we left. When we got outside I gave Louis a huge hug. "Thank you so, so, so, so, so much!" I said.

"Anything for you, sweetie," Louis said and smiled. I let go, then went over to Niall, and gave him a hug and kiss. "Are you guys going to do that all the time?" Louis asked. 

"You bet!" I said smiling. Then, just to bug Louis (okay, and maybe 'cause I wanted to..) I jumped up and wrapped my legs around Niall's waist, pressing my lips to his. He was surprised, and smiled into the kiss, holding my thighs.

"Okay, OKAY!" Louis said. "God...don't you have any shame?"

Niall put me down. "Don't get me started on shame. What about you and Eleanor on the nights she stays over?"

Louis cheeks turned a little red. "Hey! ...I'm old enough for that. You guys on the other hand.." he said.

I looked at Niall. "Then I guess this isn't the best time to tell him.." I said, seriously.

"What?! You guys? You-" Louis said, worried.

"I'm just kidding! Calm down!" I said, giggling. Niall was laughing too.

"Hilarious," Louis said, flatly.

I smiled at him. "I know I am," I said sweetly. "Now come on, let's go to Nando's!"  

"I'm in! Here, jump on." Niall said, and crouched down in front of me. I jumped on his back, and he started running down the street. I giggled.

"WOOOO!!!" I screamed.

"You guys are crazy!" Louis called from behind us. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him.