Chapter 14

I jumped a little, and turned around. "Harry you scared the hell out of me.." I mumbled.

"Fancy seeing you here...what are you doing?" he said. 

"I couldn't sleep, sooo I decided to make you guys breakfast," I said, lazily pointing to the mixing bowl and pan.

"You seem exhausted though...why couldn't you sleep?" he asked. Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought about the dream I had.

"I don't know," I shrugged. He walked up to me.

"Yes you do. What's wrong Cami?"

"It's nothing..it's stupid," I turned my head around so he couldn't my tears, but he put his hand on my cheek and gently turned me back to him. 

"Please tell me," he whispered, looking me in the eyes. I paused. I was about to break down crying. Keep yourself together Cami, come on.. It was too late. I started bawling right in front of Harry. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me close to his chest. "Shhh, shhh it's alright.." he said.

I pushed away from him. "No, it's not! Tell me the truth, I'm not good enough for Niall, aren't I! I'm just some ugly piece of crap that got lucky enough to be with him! He's most probably only dating me because he feels bad for me!" I collapsed on the couch, burying my face in one of the pillows. There were a couple moments of silence, then I felt two hands pick me up under my arms. Harry sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"Cami, you are honestly one of the most amazing girls I have ever met. You are absolutely gorgeous and everybody knows that. Why do you think Liam and Louis are so protective of you? They know what jerks to do pretty girls. And as for Niall, he's dating you because he loves you. I've never seen him like this with a girl before. When you're not around, he talks about you all the time. He says that he's the lucky one, getting to be with you. I think he is too." he said.

I looked up at him. "Thank you.." I whispered. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you."

"Love you too, hun," he whispered back.

I rested my head on his chest. I felt safe in his arms. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Harry's POV:

Cami was soon asleep in my arms. I picked her up carefully, being sure not to wake her up. Then I took her back to the room, and laid her down next to Niall.

"Harry?" I heard him say.

"Yeah, it's me," I said.

"I know...I heard what you said to her...thanks," he whispered.

"Of course," I said, then I went back out to the kitchen to finish up the breakfast Cami was making.

An hour later, everyone was up. Well, everyone except Cami and Niall. Everybody was sitting around the small dining table. We were all laughing and talking, and of course eating. 

Cami's POV:

I woke up laying on top of Niall, with my head on his chest. I looked up at him, and immediately saw his amazing blue eyes staring back.

"Morning beautiful," he said. I smiled, knowing he truly meant it.

"Morning," I smiled. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, and I returned it. Then he pecked my lips. He looked at me, waiting for me to kiss back. I just smirked and got up. 

"Hey!" he said.

"I gotta take a shower!" I said, walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

I stripped off my clothes and got in, relaxing underneath the warm water. After I was finished I got out, and wrapped a towel around me. Oh shoot I forgot my clothes...it's okay, I'll just put my pj's back on. I looked around and gasped. They weren't there anymore. Ooo Niall!

I opened the door and walked into the room. Niall was standing by the closet door, dangling my pajamas from his hand. "Niall!" I said, walking over to him.

"Yes?" he said, acting innocent.

"Oh don't do that!" I said.

"Do what?" he said taking a step closer to me.

"That!" I said.

"I don't know what you mean," he whispered. Then he dropped my pajamas and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned down and crashed he lips against mine. I kissed back, but after a little while I pulled away. He pouted.

"Let me put some clothes on at least!" I said.

"Fine.." he said reluctantly.

I pushed past him into the closet and stood in the corner, where he couldn't see me. I pulled on a hot pink bra, and matching undies with a black lace trim. I studied my section of the closet. "Niall!" I called.

"Huh," he said, turning the corner. He froze when he saw me.

"You know, it's rude to stare," I said.

"What...? Oh!"

"Pick me an outfit," I giggled.

"I like the one you're wearing," he said, walking up to me.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yeah," he whispered. He wrapped his arms around me again and we started to kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, and brushed my hand through his hair. Suddenly, he broke away. He slowly kissed down my neck, and stopped near my shoulder. I could feel him sucking. I let out a little moan, and felt him smile against my skin. After he was done, he picked me up underneath my thighs and took me back into the room, resting me down on the bed.