Chapter 7

Cami's POV:

We brought Nando's back for everyone, and now we were all sitting in the TV room, eating. 

"What time is it?" Harry asked.

"Look at the clock it's like right there!" I said, pointing at the clock.

He stuck out his tongue at me then looked over at it. "It's only 1:30?!" he said. "What are we gonna do for the rest of the day?"

"Let's go shopping!" Zayn said.

"Yeah!" Harry said.

"But won't you guys get like mobbed?" I said.

"Not really if we wear sunglasses and bring our caps low," Liam answered. That's why the boys were doing that earlier...I just thought they were trying to be cool..

"Then it's settled, let's go to the mall!" Louis said. We all got up, cleaned up the mess we made, and walked out the front door. 

"Can I please drive Louis?" Harry asked.

Louis was thinking. "But...Harry...why don't you just let me drive."

"Don't you trust me?!" Harry said, sounding hurt.

"Of course I do! Fine, just be careful," Louis warned, handing him the key. 

"Thanks boobear!" Harry said, hugging Louis. Then he got in the driver's seat. 

Zayn got in the passenger seat. I opened the door to the back seats, and saw that the third seat was put up. There were bags full of junk in the two third-row seats. 

"Err..sorry about that. It's okay, I'm not that fat, we can manage all together back here." Louis said.

I got in one side, and before Nialls could come sit next to me in the middle, Louis jumped in.

"Come on Niall, you can sit right here." Louis said, patting the seat next to him. Niall gave him the death stare then sat down next to him.

"Oh I'm sorry, am I in the way of something?" Louis asked, smirking.

"Yeah actually, you're kinda being a cockblock," Niall said.

"WHAT?! You guys were going to do it here? In the back seat?!" Louis asked, playing shocked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"No stupid, it's an expression," I said.

"I know I'm just kidding," he smiled, then added, "but I'm still not moving." Me and Niall both rolled our eyes. Oh Louis.

Harry started the car, and we drove off. The first two minutes nobody said anything. So Louis spoke up. "This is boring! Let's play a game or something.... OH I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO!!" I jumped a little form his unexpected screaming. 

"What?" I muttered.

"Let's sing!!" he said.

"What?! No!" I argued.

"Why not?" he pouted.

"Because! I can't sing.." I muttered.

"Everyone can sing! Come on do it!" he said.

"That's not true," I sad.

"Please?" he asked, using puppy dog eyes.

"No," I said.

"Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseee!!" he begged.

"Fine!" I gave in, "What do you want me to sing?"