Chapter 9

Cami's POV:

"Are you crazy?!" I said, "NO WAY!"

"Then I guess you're sleeping out in the hallway..." Zayn said.

I thought about it. I really didn't want to sleep in the hallway. The boys had a really creepy neighbor who would stare at me all the time, and he lived just down the hall... Anyways, I trust Niall.

"Fine," I said, holding out my hand for him to give me the bag.

"What?! Cami!" Louis said.

"I don't want to sleep in the hallway Louis! Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid," I said.

Louis sighed, "Okay.." then he turned to Harry and Zayn, "I swear if something happens in there, you guys are dead!" They just nodded.

I took the bag, and went up to Niall's room. I stripped off my clothes and put on the "costume."

"Are you ready?" Harry called.

"Sure," I yelled.

A couple seconds later Niall was standing in the doorway, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open. 

"It's rude to stare," I said.

"Sorry it's just..." Niall started.

"It's just that I have barely any clothes on, I know," I said.

"I'm so sorry, I'm being a pig...I'll just go sit down.." he started walking towards his bed.

I don't know what came over me but I stopped him, standing right in front of him. "No...you don't have to.." I said, "Let's finish what we started before dinner," I said.

He looked confused for a second, then he smiled. With that I got on my tip toes and pressed my lips against his. His tongue was at my lips almost immediately, and I let him in. He picked me up by my thighs, and once again took me over to his bed. He put me down, then laid down next to me. I rolled him over and started kissing  him again.  

"Okay guys! Seven minutes are up!" we heard Harry call. We ignored him and kept going. Five minutes later we heard him call again. "Guys, really, come back downstairs now!" 

We broke away, panting. I looked at him and smiled. He was perfect. "What are you smiling for?" he asked.

"You," I said, and then he smiled and pulled me into a hug. Then it hit me. "I have an idea," I whispered.

We went back downstairs after another 5 minutes. Both our hair was ruffled up, and Niall had switched his shirt around so it was on backward. One of the straps of my cami was hanging off my shoulder. This is gonna be so good.

"What happened in there?!" Liam said when he saw us.

"Nothing, we just talked," Niall answered.

"Talked?" Louis said, unconvinced. Then he turned to me "Is that really what happened Cami?"

"Yeah..." I looked down at my feet. "Oh Niall! I just can't lie to him! I-" I started.

"Babe, shhh, you know what he'll do if he finds out," Niall said, pretending to whisper, but still saying it loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Finds out what?" Louis asked, suspiciously.

"Nothing," Niall answered.

"Niall, I can't do it! I can't lie!"  Niall pretended to try and stop me, but I blurted out, "NIALL AND I DID IT!" Niall pretended to look upset, and I fell to my knees, fake crying. The boys looked like ghosts.