Chapter 16

Cami's POV: 

So basically, we just acted lazy all day. FUN! Anyways we got to the hotel about 7-ish. It was a pretty nice hotel, and the town was small, but cute. Our rooms were all next to each other. We were on floor 10, the top floor. I was kind-of surprised at how big and full the hotel was, considering the size of the town. We all stopped on our floor, in front of Louis and Eleanor's room.

"Well, night guys!" Eleanor said. She gave me a hug then went inside.

"Yeah, night! Oh, Zayn, Harry," Louis made a motion for them to come closer, then whispered something in their ears. They both looked at me, then nodded. I rolled my eyes, he was probably telling them to keep an eye out for me. He patted them on the back then came over to me. "Goodnight Cami, if anything happens I'm right here," he said. All of a sudden I realized how much Louis truly cared about me. I stood on my tip-toes, threw my arms over his shoulders and gave him a tight hug. 

"I love you so much," I whispered in his ear.

He kissed my head. "Love you too, angel." With that, I stepped back, feeling horribly guilty. Niall and I had agreed not to tell the boys about, well, "it". He gave me a concerned look, but I just flashed a smile at him. He relaxed, smiling back at me, before disappearing behind the door. Then it was Liam and Danielle's turn to say goodnight. They grabbed their small bag, and wished us all a good sleep. I hugged both of them, and then they went inside.

Niall, Harry, Zayn, and I all went to our door. I slid the key-card in, and opened it. Oh god. The open door revealed an INSANELY small room, with a king-sized bed, a desk, and a nightstand. There was a small bathroom right next to the door, and that was all. I walked in, followed by the rest of the boys.

"Won't this be cozy," Harry said, pointing to the bed.

"I'll just sleep on the floor,"  I said.

"I wouldn't do that, love, they don't clean the floors in hotel rooms. Who knows what germs could lurking in the carpet.." Zayn said.

I shuddered. "Well, we can't all fit on this bed!" 

"Sure we can, you and Niall just need to spoon, like you always do!" Harry said, with a cheeky smile. 

I picked up a pillow and hit him over the head with it, then stopped in horror, realizing what I had just begun.

"Oh, it's on!" Harry said. I tried to run, but Zayn grabbed me and threw me on the bed, so that I was lying sideways. Harry whacked me on the butt. I picked up a pillow and lifted my arms up to hit Harry back, but Zayn grabbed it out of my hands. 

"Hey!" I said, "Niall, help me!" The boys started bombarding me with pillows. 

"I'm coming Cami!" Niall said. Then he pushed Zayn and Harry off the bed. "Now that they're gone, I can do this!" he said. Before I knew what was happening, I was attacked with tickles. "Hey! I thought...you were...on my side!" I said in between laughs.

"You thought wrong hun," he said evily. Soon, Harry and Zayn were back up, and joining in. Finally, I managed to escape. I got up, grabbed the bag with my PJ's in it and ran into the bathroom. I changed into my pajamas, which consisted of lace-lined light blue tank top, and striped light blue-and-white shorts. I sat in there for awhile, not wanting to get attacked again. About 10 minutes later I heard the boys call for me.

"Cami come out, we're doing a twitcam!" 

"NO!" I said.

"Pleaseee," I heard Harry say.

"We're sorry baby!" Niall said. I sighed, and opened the bathroom door. 

"No, you're not," I muttered. Niall got up and gave me a hug. He was now shirtless, along with the other guys.

"Sorry," he said.

"Well, it's okay...I guess," I said.

"Yay!" He picked me up bridal-style and turned me toward the bed. I saw a the webcam of his laptop pointing straight at me. "Wave hi to the people!" he said. I giggled and waved. A bunch of "hi's" popped up on the screen. Niall carried me over to the bed and put me down in front of Harry. Then he sat down between the two boys, and pulled me onto his lap, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, PDA guys! You don't want me to get Louis and Liam, do you?" Harry said. I shook my head. And then looked to the screen to see "ShameOnYouNami" trending. "Nami" was Niall and I's couple-name.

"So anyways, how about some truth or dare guys?" Zayn said to the camera. With the agreement of all the fans, he began. "Cami, truth or dare? Oh, and no chickening out."

"Erm, dare," I said.

"Guys, give her a dare," Zayn said. "Here...I dare you to snog Niall for one minute."

Niall's reaction was hilarious. He immediately smiled. There's gonna be a lot of GIF's about this on tumblr tomorrow.. "You guys don't really wanna see that.." I said. Comments such as "We dared you, now do it!" and "Don't be a chicken!" popped up. "Fine.." I said. I took Niall's hand and dragged him off th ebed out of the camera's view. I'm a genius. I pushed him up against the wall and we snogged until the boys said "time's up". Honestly, I didn't want to stop.

I turned around and saw that camera was pointing right at us. "Guys!" I said. My cheeks turned bright pink. Niall and I sat down again. The game continued with dare's like messing up Zayn's hair, calling Louis' and Liam's rooms (which ended up in us being yelled at), ordering room service and answering the door in only boxers, then kissing the guy on the cheek, and doing a handstand for 20 seconds (which of course only I could do, but it was funny watching the other guys fail). 

Then, I got a very uncomfortable "truth" question.

"Alright...Cami are you still a virgin?" Harry asked. I must've looked like a tomato, and I saw that Niall's cheeks were just as red. Harry and Zayn both gave us a questioning look, then Zayn pretended that someone was at the door.

"Oh, you want us to be quiet, alright then!" he said. "Sorry guys, we're gonna have to go."

We all said goodbye, then he shut off the computer. "Cami," Harry said seriously, "did you...with..?"

"What?! No! Are you crazy?" I said.

He gave me a suspicious look, but just said " Alright then..well we better get to sleep." 

We all took turns brushing our teeth, then laid down in bed. The order from edge-to-edge was Niall, me, Harry, and Zayn. "Goodnight," I said, yawning. "Night!" the boys said. Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.