Chapter 3

Cami's POV:

I went upstairs to go change. Niall told me where the dryer was so that I could go grab my underwear, while he went to look for some clothes for me. I found my stuff and went back to Niall's room. He handed me a Jack Wills t-shirt and some sweats and left me to change.

I quickly got changed, and pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I looked out the window. Raining. Oh England... I grabbed a hoodie out of Niall's closet, hoping he wouldn't mind. Then I ran back downstairs to see all the boys in sitting in the living room. "Ready love?" Louis asked.

"Yeah.." I said. I was kind-of scared to go see my mom and brother.

"Can I come? Please?" Niall asked.  Louis looked at me.

"Sure." I smiled a bit. 

"Awesome. Let me just go grab a hood- hey is that mine?" Niall asked me.

"Oh..yeah...sorry you can take it I was just-" I started to pull it over my head, but he stopped.

"Don't worry about it, I've got plenty more," he said.

"Thanks," I smiled and he went upstairs. 

"I think he likes youuu," Louis teased in my ear.

"Shut up, no he doesn't," I whispered.

"Mhm, just like how you don't like him," he said. 

"I don't!" I cried. 

"Sure, sure," he answered as Niall came running back downstairs. 

"Alright, let's go!" Niall said. We all said goodbye and went down to the car. It was a black BMW x5 seven-seater. Niceee.

I opened the passenger door, but there was a bunch of plastic shopping bags filled with random groceries on it. "Oh sorry, that stuff's for my girlfriend..." he muttered as he reached for the bags. 

"No, no leave it, it's fine. I'll just sit in the back with Niall." I said.

"Okay then," he answered with a cheeky smile.

I opened the back door and Niall moved to the middle, since one of the seats were down, probably to make it easier to get to the back. I sat down and buckled my seatbelt.

"Ready to go?" Louis asked.

"Yeah," Niall and I said together.

"Okay you two, don't do anything foolish back there," Louis said, looking into the rear view mirror. We both blushed. Louis started the car and we were off. "You want to stop at your place first, to get your stuff?" he asked.

"Sure, the address is 3467 Pine Street." 

I was starting to feel really sad again. They're gone, and they're never coming back. I stared out the window, trying to push the tears away. I felt a hand hold mine. I turned around to see Niall smiling at me, and I blushed a little, then put my head on his shoulder.

We pulled up to the front of my fairly small house. "This it?" Louis asked, turning around. "Awwwww, how cute." he said when he saw us.We both went beet red, and I opened the door. I walked up to the door. Shit. I forgot to lock it when I ran out yesterday.

I twisted the knob and pushed it open, running in to make sure everything was still there. I looked around, nothing was missing. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Nice place you got here," Louis said as he and Niall walked in. 

"Thanks," I muttered, and turned down the hallway. I walked all the way to the end and entered my room. It was exactly the way I left it. My bed was unmade, with one of the pillows on the floor. And beside the pillow, the phone. I held the tears back again.