Chapter 10

Cami's POV:

I opened my eyes, and blinked a few times. Where am I? I finally came to my senses and realized I was moving. Then I looked up and saw that I was being carried.    

"Liam...what the hell?" I grumbled.

He looked down at me, "Oh you're awake," he said.

"Yeah I'm awake, but where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," he said, and started making his way down the stairs.

"What? What surprise?" I said.

"This one," he answered as we got downstairs. I turned my head and gasped. The whole living room was decorated with balloons and streamers. There was a banner that read "Happy Belated Birthday Cami!"

"Oh my god," I whispered.

Then suddenly all the boys jumped out from a hiding place and yelled, "SURPRISE!"

It scared the crap out of me. I almost fell out of Liam's arms. "Be careful," he said chuckling. Then he walked me over to the boys, and handed me over to Niall.

"Guys this is amazing!" I said.

"So you like it?" Niall asked.

"I love it," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good. It was Nialler's idea," Louis said.

"Thank you Niall! You're the bestest boyfriend ever!" I said.

"Anything for you babe," he said, then kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"Well let's eat some of this food!" Harry said. I looked over and noticed a whole buffet of breakfast on the table.

"Yeah!" Niall said, and took me over to the table. He put me down, grabbed a plate, and started piling food on. I giggled. 

"You sure love your food!" I said. Then something odd happened. Niall hesistated before opening his mouth like he was about to say something. Then he paused a moment, and closed his mouth again.

"Something wrong?" I asked, worried.

"No, I'm just.. let's eat!" he said.

Niall's POV:

"Okay," Cami said. She still looked suspicious. Just tell her! No. I couldn't. What if she didn't feel the same? I've only known her for a little more than two months, and we've only been dating a few days.

No, I have to tell her! But where, how? Then an idea struck me.

"Cami, tonight I've got a surprise for you. Be ready to go out at 8, okay?" I said.

"Okay..." she said, nervously.

Then Harry piped in, "But we all have a surprise for you now!"

"Oh yeah!" Louis said.

"Okay Cami other than those presents we bought you over there, we have a very big present from all of us!" Zayn said.

"Your not going to tickle-attack me, right?" Cami asked.

"No," Liam laughed, then added sounding sinister, "unless you want us to." 

"NO!" she screamed.

"Okay then. Well your surprise isssssssss..." Liam said, dragging out the "is" for a long time. he paused before screaming, "WE ARE GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!"

Her eyes widened. "Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, we know how much you've wanted to go on one, so we decided we would. We leave tomorrow and we're going to be gone for week, maybe a bit longer." Harry said.