Chapter 25

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry about how long it took to get this up. School started, and then my grandfather passed away, and I had to stay with my cousins for a week, and there has just been A LOT going on.

Nonetheless, I present to you the next chapter! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Cami, you can look now, the movie's over," I heard Niall whisper in my ear.

I peeked out from behind the blanket and made sure the movie had finished, then lifted the blanket off of me. 

I got up to turn on the light, since I was really scared to be in the dark. I walked over to to switch and right as I got there something grabbed me from behind and yelled "BOO!".

I screamed so loud I'm pretty sure everyone in China heard it.

I turned around to see Louis behind me and all the others laughing.

"Louis what the hell?!" I said. Then I gave him a nice punch on the arm.

"Hey! No hitting! That's it, time out for you!" Louis said.

"What? You can't do that. Lou I'm sixteen not two," I said.

"Oh yeah? Watch me!"" Before I could protest, I was swept off my feet and over Louis' shoulder. 

"Louis PUT ME DOWN!" I said.

"Nope, you're going up to your room. it's bedtime for you!" he said.

"Niall!" I said.

"Don't bring Niall into this! You need your sleep!" Louis said, then turned to Niall. "Stay, I need to talk to you."

Louis took me to my room and laid me down on my bed.

"I wasn't kidding you know. You should seriously get some sleep Cam," he said. Then he kissed my forhead and whispered goodnight.

How am I supposed to get some sleep when I'm scared half to death?

I didn't even want to get up to go to my closet and get my pajamas. I thought something would pop out.

After what seemed like hours, (but was actually 15 minutes) I heard someone walking down the hall. 

"Niall?" I called.

The footsteps stopped. "Cam?" Liam. He came in. "I thought you were sleeping.."

"Uh..yeah...I can't, where's Niall?" I asked.

"He and Louis went out for a drive," Liam said.

"Oh..." I whispered

"Is everything alright?" Liam asked.

"Uh, yeah...well actually..I'm kinda scared..." I said.

"Of what...the movie?" Liam said. I nodded. "I keep telling them not to let you watch them!" 

"No, it's fine, I like them! It's just that usually Niall's here to help me fall asleep.." I said.

"Well, do you want me to stay with you until Niall gets back?"

"Could you?" I asked.

"Of course," he said. He came and sat down on the edge of the bed and turned around.

"Do you know what  Louis and Niall are doing?" I mumbled.

"Um, well they went out for a talk, but I'm not really supposed to tell you what for. It's a surprise," he replied.

"What? Tell me!"  I said.

"You'll find out soon enough, now shhhh! Go to sleep Cami," Liam said.

"Do you promise to stay here until Niall is back?" I asked.

"Yes, now sleep!" he said.

"Aren't you uncomfortable?" I asked. He shrugged, then laid back so his head was on my knees and his feet were still hanging of the bed.

I giggled. "Goodnight," I said.

"Night Cam," he whispered. He leaned over to kiss my cheek, then laid back down. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, still wondering what Louis and Niall were talking about.

_____________________________________________________________________________