Chapter 20

Cami's POV:

I woke up with sun shining in my eyes. Wait...that's not the sun. "Harry!" I said, annoyed. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"They boys sent me up to wake you," he replied.

"So you pointed a flashlight at my face?! Which, by the way, you can turn off now!" I said, shielding my eyes with my hand.

"Sorry," he said, turning it off and flashing a cheeky grin.

"Sure you are," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well anyways, you got to get up we're going to the beach remember?" he asked. 

"Oh yeah!" I said. I loved the beach so much, but I hadn't been in forever. I jumped out of bed and to my closet, where I pulled out my favorite bikini. It was a coral bandeau top with bow in the middle and same-color bottoms with ties on the sides.

"Out!" I said to Harry. 

"Alright, just hurry up we're all waiting," he said, leaving. I shut the door behind him and changed into the bikini. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, let my hair down, and put on a bit of waterproof makeup. I looked in the mirror and gave myself a little satisfied grin. Then I went back to my closet, to get my cropped white tank top and some denim shorts. I dug around for awhile but I couldn't find them. Then I remembered I had washed them the other day. 

I opened the door and ran down the hallway to the laundry room.

I took a turn into the laundry room and was greeted by crashing into Louis. I fell down and hit the ground hard.

"Cami! Be careful," Louis said, helping me up. Then he looked me over. "You're going to walk around like that?"

"Nooo," I said rolling my eyes. Then I grabbed my cropped tank top and shorts and held them up in front of him. "I'm wearing this."

"Not much of a difference.." he muttered. I glanced over to his phone which had just received a text. It was from Eleanor, but I couldn't read the message. I gave Louis a little smirk, which made him return a confused look. Before he could ask why I was looking at him like that, I had snatched his phone off the dryer, and was running down the hallway.

"Hey! Cami that is not funny, give me my phone back!" Louis said, running after me.

"Why? Is there something you don't want me to see on here?" I called back. Then I started down the stairs.

"No! I just...give it back!" he yelled. I got down to the living room and ran over to Niall who was standing with the other guys. All of them were staring at me looking very confused.

"NIALL HIDE ME!" I screamed, jumping into his arms. He caught me and turned around and ran into the kitchen and the into the pantry, locking the door behind us.

"Okay, now what exactly is going on?"  he asked me.

"I stole Louis' phone," I said, flashing a mischievous grin. Then I looked down at his phone, entered his pass code, and tapped "Messages".  It opened up to his an Eleanor's conversation. I read over it and giggled. Niall looked over at me and I turned the phone around so he could read. He started cracking up. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Cami, open the door right now!" I heard Louis say.

"What are you gonna do if I don't, ground me?" I said sarcastically.

"Yes!" he answered.

"What?! You can't do that!" I said.

"I can do whatever I want, I'm an adult." he replied.

"Yeah, yeah," I said. I looked down at the phone an suddenly a genius idea struck me. "Okay Lou, I'll come out. Just gimme a sec so I can finish making out with Niall," I said.

"What?!" I heard him say from behind the door. I giggled and looked down at the phone. I tapped "settings" and went to the one for pass code. I changed it to a new one, then set the phone back to the home screen, and locked it.

"Okay, I'm coming out now." I said. I didn't here an answer so I opened the door and looked outside, but nobody was there. I took a step out and was suddenly  pulled into someone's arms. I looked up to see Harry holding me.

"Just give me the phone, and don't even think about running." Louis said, coming out from behind the door.

"Okay, okay jeez." I said handing him the phone.

He took it, slid it into his pocket, and continued, "Now before I let you go, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry... so are you going to go bench press another 200 pounds, muscle man?" I said giggling.

"Hey! That was a private conversation! You know what? Harry don't let her go, carry her down to the car and put her in the back between you and Liam. She's not allowed to sit with Niall!" he said.

"That's not fair!" I said.

"Life's not fair," Louis responded, then turned around and went to go get the stuff for the beach. Harry picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I said.

"Sorry, can't argue with Louis," he replied.

"Yeah, well wait and see! Louis might have won this battle, but I'm going to win the war!" I said.

-------------------------------

"Hey Liam, can you call Dani and Eleanor and tell them we're waiting outside?"

"Yeah sure," he replied from next to me. We were all sitting in Louis' rental car. It was a 7-seater. Two seats in the front, two in the middle, three in the back. Louis was driving, Niall was on the left in the middle, Zayn was on the right, then Liam was on the left in the back, I was in the middle, and Harry was next to me on the right. 

Liam hung up the phone and said they were on their way down. "Hey wait, how are we all going to fit?" I asked.

"Eleanor will sit up front with me, and Dani will sit in the ba....oh.." Louis said. "Ummmm, Cami, sit on Harry's lap!"

"What?!" I said. "Well can I at least have my clothes to put over my swimsuit?"

"Yeah sure go get em from the trunk." Louis replied. I got up and turned around, bending over the back seat so I could reach into the trunk. I heard  a whistle behind me and turned around to see Niall staring right at my butt.

"Niall!" I said. Harry and Zayn exploded with laughter. I rolled my eyes, and turned around to keep looking.  Soon Dani and Eleanor were coming into the car.

"Umm should I ask?" Dani said, obviously talking about me.

"I'm looking for my clothes, which," I said, looking under one more towel, "are officially not here."

"What?" Louis said. "I told Niall to take them from the pantry!"

"Oops.." Niall muttered.

Louis sighed, and looked around. "Well here, take my jacket!" he said. He took it off and passed it back to Zayn, who handed it to me. It was blue and white striped. Of course... I pulled it on and zipped it up halfway. Then I sat down on Harry's lap and Louis started the car, and we were off again.

Everybody was talking with each other, but I sat quiet. I was freezing. I didn't know how they could take so much air conditioning. I zipped up the jacket all the way, and pulled my legs close to my chest.

"Are you cold?" Harry asked.

"Kinda," I said. With that, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smiled at him. "Thanks," I said.

"Of course," he replied.