Chapter 5

Cami's POV:

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said. I was still kind-of in shock from the last 7 minutes.

"Kay babe," Niall said, from deep inside his closet. He was looking for his tux. I went inside his bathroom, stripped off my clothes, and jumped into the warm shower. I thought about everything that had just happened. I was so happy. Niall was sweet, caring, handsome, sexy, talented, everything! I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. I looked down at the necklace and couldn't help but smile.

I shut off the shower and stepped out, wrapping myself in a towel. Shoot, my clothes. I peeked out of the door. Niall wasn't in the room. I hurried out and went to my underwear drawer.

"Forget something?" Niall came in, smirking.

"Y-yeah, I j-just." I said, blushing. He came up to me.

"You're so cute when you're nervous," he whispered chuckling. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately. I wrapped an arm around his neck and ran my hand into his hair. He pushed me up against the wall, not breaking the kiss.

"OH MY GOD! CAMI PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! YOUR ONLY 16 FOR GOD'S SAKE! And Niall, you let her get ready!" Louis yelled from the door way, then walked away.

We both pulled away quickly. My cheeks turned bright red. Well this is embarrassing...

And then, as if the moment couldn't get any worse, my towel decided to come undone and fall to the floor. I picked it up quickly, my face turning even more red, if that was possible. I looked at Niall, he was grinning.

"Wipe that grin off your face Mr. Horan," I giggled nervously.

"Who me? I'm not grinning." he said, stifling a smile. "Now why don't you get ready babe?" and with that he kissed my cheek and left the room.

I got dressed, then went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I did loose curls towards the bottom of my hair, and put some light makeup on. A little bit of eyeliner (I had naturally long eyelashes, so I didn't need mascara), light eyeshadow, a bit of blush, and some lip gloss. Then I went back into the room, put on my heels, grabbed the cardigan, and hurried out the door. I checked my phone, it was 5:40. Crap, 20 minutes.

I rushed down the stairs, and stopped in front of 5 wide-eyed boys.

"You look amazing, Cami." Harry said.

"Absolutely stunning," Liam said.

"You're so beautiful," Niall said, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Thanks," I said, biting my lip. Damn, he looks sexy in that tux.

Oops, I said that last part outloud. "Well thank you," he said, this time giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Okay, okay save the PDA for later! Come on, lets go!" Louis said, waving his hand in front of our eyes. We pulled apart and went out the door, holding hands.

When we got down to the car, Louis sat in the driver's seat, Harry in the passenger, Liam and Zayn in the second row of seats, and Niall and I in the last two.

"You guys behave yourselves back there. Got it?" Louis called. We nodded.

Ten minutes later, we were at the place where the funeral service was going to be held.

(A/N:Honestly, I've never been to a funeral before. Too sad for me.. So I'm just gonna sum it up. Sorry!)

I stayed strong during the first part of the funeral. But when it was time for me to say a speech, I basically cried through the whole thing.