Epilogue

Several years later
My assistant sends me today's schedule and as i grab my morning coffee i start to see what today lies ahead.
Meeting, meeting, paperwork, pick up Luke from training, meeting, more paperwork, oh date night with Scar! Haven't done that for awhile. She's been busy marketing her new time travel magic I hardly see her until the evening.
Suddenly I hear someone coughing. Huh? I look above me. There I see my son hanging from the ceiling. I go back to my coffee then process what I saw and look up again. Yep still there. I levitate him down but still keep his head pointing towards the floor.
"Trying to make all the blood rush to your head kiddo?"
"No mom got mad that I put a spell on cousin Ricky that made him fart worms. You should've seen it Dad it was awesome!"
"I bet. How long mom say you gotta be up there?"
"15 more minutes."
"Want a snack?"
He nods. I hand him an apple then back up he goes. I start to head up to my office.
"Oops pregnant lady coming threw."
"Sorry marigold should've seen ya."
"Oh no worries when you say that it makes me feel less pregnant. And believe I need it."
"Another pair of twins?"
She shakes her head"Triplets, it's me and Eddie's first! Ain't it great?"
"Wonderful." I say flatly. Ed and Marigold have had three sets of twins and four other children in last handful of years. Thank the moon goddess they all live on the other side of the alpha manor!
I get to my office and close the door.
I got 30 minutes until my first meeting -
Which means you can have time for a little fun right?
I see someone sitting in my chair. My beloved Scar. Her blouse is half undone and in her mouth she has something that I know is her panties. I hear my office door lock.
"You gonna make me get up? I warn you this was all I had on other than this blouse." She drops her underwater on the group. "Come here my beloved werewolf."
I let out a wolffish growl as I walk towards her undoing my shirt."as you wish, my beautiful witch."

                             The end

Thank you everyone so much for reading this! This was my first story and I love each and everyone of who decided to check it out!!! You guys all rock and I love you all 😘 😘 ❤️