First date

If I said this was the perfect date that'd be an understatement. picture your perfect date in your head and we probably did it. the night now is getting pretty late so I figured we head back looking for Zain but Caleb instead takes me to an old warehouse. maybe we are going to second base and beyond...
"Come on!" Caleb grabs my hand and drags me to the warehouse it look even more run down up close.
"Caleb-"
Caleb knocks on the door and two eyes pop out for a small opening. Caleb makes his eyes go orange and the eyes open the door. Caleb leads as we enter the wear house which is actually turns out to be a full dance club!
"Welcome to the Unnatural. the hottest club for all monsters around!"
This place is amazing! It has everything a VIP section, a bar, DJ, and an area with dark curtain which I can only assume is for-
"Pinky! Wolfie! You made it!" Zain puts an arm around me. Caleb looks at him threatenly, Zain ignores.
"pinky will you give me the honor of the first dance? Please! I'll pay you I got pretty damn lucky tonight." Zain shows us his winnings. he was pretty damn lucky. Caleb can't take it anymore and gets Zain off of me and pulls me in close. go thing too the fact about vampires being walking ice boxes is stone cold true. while werewolves are walking ovens. they're so warm and toasty!
"Zain I don't know if you can hear them but some vampires are looking for you." Caleb sniffs the air." twins."
"Oh those two. Last time I was here we had blood sex." Zain has already explained to me that's where vampires also drink each other's blood during love making. it apparently adds more pleasure to the vampire." I knew I shouldn't have came here today. but then again." he shows us his fangs they're covered in blood." I wouldn't have meet the blonde." he gloats.
"ZAIN!" We hear from one of the curtain rooms.
"Oh shit." Zain uses his vampire speed and leaves us. out from the curtain room comes a blonde cyclops. she has blood streaming down her neck and looks pisser then pissed. she spots us talking with Zain just before he leaves. she walks up to us.
"Where'd that bastard go!!!" Caleb and I point and she start her case after him.
"Never fuck with a cyclops."

We lost track of Zain soon after. to us that made the night even more nice. Soon we left the club and saw the time. 4:37am. oh shit.
"We need to get a cab or something?"
"That's not fast enough we can just run home. it's only 73 miles away."
"Ok for a werewolf that's no bad but for a witch like me no way in hell that's happening." I look around and see a broom. perfect. "hopefully this isn't somebody's."I get on the broom and make room for caleb. "Come on!"
"Hell no."
"Why not? You scared?"
"I'm not scared." he huffs.
"Scaredy cat."
He gets on the broom." you sure you know how to drive this?"
"Ward has only let me ride in the dungeon but I'm pretty good in there."
Caleb gulps.
"Ok here we go!" We shoot up the sky." yeah!"
I stop so Caleb and I can look down at everyone. "look down there Caleb!"
"I'm okay not looking down there."
"Don't tell me. you don't like heights."
"Do you see flying werewolves? No. there's a reason for that."
Caleb's afraid of heights. that's adorable! I put his hand on my waist." don't worry I won't let you fall."
Caleb looks at me I think he starts to blush but he buries his face in my neck before I really tell.
"thanks scar."