Aftermath

After a good week of being in the hospital, Caleb and I are finally getting released tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get the hell out of this place, maybe then we can get some real food! But tonight it's just me and Caleb in our hospital room together. Everything is perfect right now, well almost everything. I'm worried about Caleb, I remember everything that happened with Ward and Zain. The thoughts still give me the creeps, to think my kind went through that and for so long...
I'm also worried about Caleb, I don't what'll happen to him now that he's come back from beyond the grave. Will he become a ghost or something or is he already one?! I don't even know how I did it, I know I called the devil and ask to make a deal with him. I traded 3 souls for my Caleb, one which I don't even know who they were when they were alive. Who knows maybe the soul i traded is still alive.
"Hey Scar, you in there?"
Caleb rests his head in my neck.
"Yeah I'm fine." I say that with to much sadness in my voice.
"Hey." I look at him curiously."Do you want to get married?"
"WHAT?!" Did he just seriously ask that.
"You know what humans do. Weddings and stuff. The whole 'till death do us part.' And blah blah blah. I know you grew up in the human world, so I thought maybe you'd like that."
"Werewolves don't have weddings?"
"Nah. When we find our mate it's just: Mine! And then you mate and mark each other. We don't do the whole vows and stuff, to much work."
That's kind of sad they don't have weddings. I never really dreamt about my wedding because I figured I'd never married but once in. While I'd dream about falling in love with a guy and we'd have a wedding where'd it'd be just the two of us.
"So Scarlet Roseblood?" Caleb is now on the floor on one knee in front of the bed." Will you be my mate-or husband-no life partner- er spouse?"
He's so cute when he tries. I lean down smiling the biggest smile I've ever smiled." It's wife and yes."