The beginng

I enter the house with the old lady a few children run by as they scream and play.
"Well this is the living room. Up is the bedrooms and bathrooms. To the left here is the kitchen and downstairs is the laundry room and my bedroom. Never go down there it's forbidden understand." She barked as we walked from room to room, suddenly we stop at a room at the very end of the hall," now since you are almost out of the system you are blessed to have your own room." She opens the door and I enter it, it has your basic needs a bed, dresser and other important furnitures.
"I'll leave you to get settled in," she starts to close the door and leaves then turns back to me," please don't burn my orange down like you have the others. I know children your age hate the system but this is my ACTUAL home so I'd like to not have it burnt to a crisp."
"You seriously believe I've set fire to all of the houses I've lived at?!"
"Do you know how many fires have occurred in orphanages over the years, huh? Well it's not as many as you think. then suddenly in the last 5 years the amount has tripled. the facts don't lie Hun I know you have something to with it." I can't believe what I'm hearing this bitch is already assuming I'm a pyro? Great!" Dinner is in an hour please be ready by then 13." and with that she slams the door of my room.
I jump on my bed. great! I already hate it here!