115: Princess, don't be scared

In a forest close to the capital of Eden Kingdom, a group of youngsters were up to something strange. An average person wouldn't want to get involve with their business.

"What have you found, Raize? You've been fiddling around with the corpses for over an hour!" Ulla was glaring at the dead on the ground, her lips pale. Although she felt weird resting by the lifeless bodies, she had no choice due to Raize's stubbornness. She has been paying close attention to how Raize moved about the limbs, flicked the eyes and mouth open and rolling them upside down, left and right and so on.

"Check up Leron's body and grab me his tools." He said curtly, not bothering to look up. His slender pale fingers busied with touching the strange wounds.

Ulla frowned, but turned around to harass Leron's body by touching here and there. Suddenly, a shadow loomed over her, obstructing the good lighting. Her frown grew deeper.

"Here, let me help you." Liam said and stretched out his hands to Leron's pockets. With no shame, he grabbed for some pills, orbs and small strange rods, putting them in his own pockets.

Ulla abruptly turned her head with a piercing glare at Liam's nonchalant face. "Hey!"

His hands did not pause. Liam totally ignored her voice of warning.

"Give me a syringe and those rods with liquids." Ordered Raize without any fluctuation to his husky voice.

Liam was about to grab everything, but once Ulla heard Raize's voice, she immediately slapped Liam's hands away and took the requested items. "Here. What're you gonna do with those?"

Behind her, Liam continued to molest the unconscious Leron. He even begun tearing up a part of his clothes to make sure nothing else was hidden. Remembering his fight with him, he held a little hatred over several unexpected tools thrown at him, which caused him at his wit's end quite a number of times. His lips held a growing mischievous smile.

Ulla shook her head at Liam's wickedness and patiently waited for Raize's response. After a while, Raize remained focused, injecting strange fluids under the corpse's skin. At this, the color of the skin changed from pale white to purple.

"How did it change? What does the liquid do??" Ulla was becoming impatient with Raize's silence. Her questions were becoming stressful for her to handle and she needed answers fast!

Sensing that he could not let Ulla wait any longer, Raize patiently explained. "These liquids appear to extort the essence of life. When life remains in our body, we follow the natural process of decomposition. However, using these liquids, we can force the speed of decomposition."

"You are saying it accelerates death?"

"Yes, but not necessarily death as the target simply becomes nothing."

"What? Isn't it the same?" Ulla was feeling confused for a second, trying her best to follow Raize's explanation surrounding the idea of the strange fluids' effects. Although what she has been hearing about should be dreadful, it appears less scary when Raize's voice do not fail to sound apathetic. It all sounded unreal.

"There is not even a process of death. If I continue applying this fluid, these dead bodies will disappear. But to where, I don't know." He said briefly, then paused. Although his mind kept busy, his hands weren't at rest at all and still continued to touch the corpse. After a while, he spoke once again. "If all living forms are bound by essences, then maybe these liquids simply forces living things to turn to their elementary form. Before growth even occurred. This sort of tool.... it simply screams 'Obliteration'."

After his words, he no longer said anything else and remained thoughtful. Ulla did not pester him again as well, for she couldn't accept such reality. How cruel must a person be to create ways to completely eliminate life. How much hate was there to push a person to even think of such a thing. If there was a reason, it was bound to be very ambitious.