59: Omen | 4 |

"Seth, Liam, Nia." At her words, the three men with exceptional appearances turned their head on Lea's small form, awaiting her next words. "Find a way underground." She commanded, thinking of how dangerous it would be if she chose to break through below by force.

"Understood."

"Too tiring. Leave it to others..."

"....O-okay."

"Get on it." She glared at Liam's lazy retort as she herself begun her search.

Scratching his soft lavender hair that caught Lea's ruby eyes, he groaned and started walking to a direction. Leaving Lea and her fixation with soft things, which made her unknowingly reach out for the fox's furry head. To its delight, it licked Lea's hand.

It was not for long, however, and Lea immediately brought herself to work.

She decided to start searching her way through the castle, thinking the royalties must have secret passages they could have used for escape. With her speed, she arrived at the gigantic doors that loomed over her whole being with intimidation. She brought her small hands on the door, and they were blasted open in a second. The echo sang through the red carpeted hallway. Empty and desolate, the castle made of stone appeared to be.

Striding along, she noticed there were sandals and shoes left behind on the dirtied floor. Mud and blood mixed together. There she knew many different sorts of people passed through the same hallway. Royalties must have had not much of a choice.

Amongst the litter, bloody swords with red and green gooey were scattered about. Looking closely, Lea also noticed human forms that were burnt to crisp. "A fire breathing beast?" How unusual, she thought.

Ever since coming to the Otome world, she had never seen any beast the fired elemental attacks towards her. Could she be seeing an evolution, or an after effect of humans turned to beast?

"Your mind truly is curious. Most would be shaken at seeing burnt corpses, you know. Especially your own kind. But you are simply analyzing what could have caused such a thing, and even creating your own theory of cause and effect!

"Lea, dear Lea... How I wonder if there is still human warmth within you..."

"....You should know." Slightly offended, Lea retorted in thought.

Without another glance, she proceeded deeper into the castle. Heading towards the King's chamber, she noticed more and more catastrophe with the scenery. She was sure she was on the right path onto something. However, when she arrived at the chamber, there was nothing sort of like a passage that can obviously be seen.

Scan, she summoned. Suddenly, she was engulfed with anxious and wary essences where she stood. Then she realized, she was at the right location. Exploring her ruby eyes on everything she could see in the room, her eyes finally landed on a strange and bloody light built on the wall.

She grabbed at it and pulled it down as she hovered using her snow landings as she was too short to reach with her current height. She was starting to notice the inconveniences of having a child's body, but she was not in a hurry to grow taller.

With a click, a path opened. Accompanied by silence, she ventured within, and down the stony steps she went. The fox on the ground following behind her.

Unbeknownst to her, the people below have heard her entrance and were armed with their bloody weapons. Ready to thrust, slash and stab anyone approaching. Their defense mechanism desperate.

Within the rubble of a city, Seth was dutifully following Nia as they explored wherever they could. Noticing there were still some beasts left, waiting to be eliminated. Nia had no idea he was being followed.