96: Who is getting married?

"What is really up with the man?" Raize queried.

They have traveled quite away from the capital city of Drakon, and were on their way to Eden Kingdom. Many days have passed, and Seth mostly kept to himself. He would be amiss during early in the morning and late in the evening, causing Raize to feel increasingly frustrated.

Contrary to his reaction, Kiel was the embodiment of composure. Whatever thoughts that were running through his head, nobody could possibly know.

Living the nonchalant Nia aside, the captured man remained quiet throughout their travels. He was akin to a stuffed toy that never talk, but not a sight for sore eyes.

"Once we reach Eden Kingdom, what is your course of action, Kiel? Your father has yet to be found, yes?"

Looking towards Raize's straight sitting form, Kiel briefly thought how the other never seem lazy to appear well-mannered. Contrary to his bent back and disheveled hair, Raize appeared neat and tidy; a smart look. This was a mystery as their travelling conditions were not exactly what others would consider efficient nor entertaining.

The men were mostly indifferent to one another. The only difference being Raize's attitude towards Kiel himself, but he could sense the other has hidden intentions behind the front.

"I will seek my brothers' aide. Fatima will have many things to tell me as well."

"You sound like husband and wife."

"Ha ha. Good joke."

"Yes, it is. But good thing it is not. Setting that aside, how close is your family to the King?"

Although slightly displeased, Kiel appropriately replied.

"Not as close as Sabrina's Apostles."

"But next to it?"

"Yes."

"How about your brothers?"

"They have good standings. One is to wed a princess in Yatsohara. Another is part of Sabrina's Holy Knights, while the youngest is busy with his studies."

"And you?"

"Was a professor at Sabio-U. Anything else?"

"The Royal Eden family."

Kiel smirked and shook his head. "Your eyes look determined for some reason. What exactly are you planning on?"

The other simply shrugged. "So, what do you know of them?"

Kiel sighed and replied, "The King and Queen are devoted believers of Sabrina. But their children, the princes and princesses, were taught quite differently."

"What do you know of Drakon?"

"We were there just a few days ago weren't we?"

"Yes, but I want to know the class hierarchy. I'm sure it's not the whole of Drakon that wants to usurp the world. I understand after visiting their capital city."

"Good observation. Just what I was thinking too. It seems that only the Duke of Rathir had enough guts to attempt under their ruler's nose."

"It's strange."

"What is it, Raize?"

"The operation seems to have been in the process for much longer, and some people had their own not-so-far guesses. However, the King of Drakon never made a move against whatever what was happening."

"You are suggesting that the whole nation itself wants the same things as the Duke of Rathir....."

"Maybe."