Alternative Ending

Alternative Ending

*Hannah POV*

The light shines through the windows and I look up at the ceiling to see nothing but white. Looking at my side I see Luke sleeping on those uncomfortable hospital chairs. Sitting up I look at everything around me. It was plain and boring and at times sad. Grasping my phone from the bedside table and see that Harry called me. He was with the kids and I was stuck in the hospital. Luke finally wakes up and he asks me a bunch of questions just like he does every single morning, afternoon, and night. He sits next to me and all I wanted was to go home. After hours of begging Luke and the doctors they agree to let me go home for two or three days.

Once I was back home I spent my time with the kids and Luke while we all pretended that I was fine. When night came I laid in bed with Luke and we talked about things. Of course we never brought up my death or anything else like that. Looking over at Luke he kept talking and all I could think of was the fact that he was trying so very hard to talk to me like nothing was wrong we me or our family. Leaning over I place my lips on his and he kisses back gently. Soon I was on my back while Luke hovered over me kissing me as if he has never kissed me before. He kissed down my neck, collarbone, and chest. Holding my breath for i bit I enjoy the pleasure that was coming over me. Taking off the rest of my clothing I laid naked under Luke while he started to thrust into me. Arching my back my hips meet with his movements and moans escape my lips. My nails scratch down Luke’s back while he makes his thrust harder and faster. All the pleasure takes over me and I scream out Luke’s name.

The next morning I look to my right side to see Luke sleeping soundly and my head was rested on his chest. Slowly getting out of bed I walk to the bathroom and get into the shower. As I was washing my hair I hit my head on the shower wall as I fell.

“Girl? Um lady can you like wake up?”  opening my eyes Luke stared down at me and I sat up confused. He sighs and passes me my bag. “Sorry I hit you with a football.” He helps me to my feet and I look around to see that I was at my old Australian High School.

“This is a stupid question but what year is it?”

“Shit, did I hit you that hard with the football? It’s 2011.” Looking at Luke is could tell he was telling the truth because of his lesbian hair cut he had back in 2011. Hugging him He coughs and hugs back awkwardly.  Pulling away I blush and he chuckles.

“Thank you.” He nods his head and starts to walk away. I look around the parking lot I see that nothing has really changed. Was this just a dream? Pinching myself it hurt and i flinch away.

“Babe, I know that I’m hot but you don’t have to pinch yourself.” Luke says and I roll my eyes.

“Get over yourself. I’ve fucked guys who are hotter than you.” Walking away I hear him calling after me and chasing me.

“Wait, You’re hot.” I stand there and he smirks at me.

“Don’t you have a girlfriend?”

“Not at the time.” i roll my eyes and walk away from him. He walks with me and I look at him. I will never forget my love for him.

*Luke POV* (Not Hannah’s dream)

I sit down on the hospital chair and wait for the doctors to tell me weather Hannah is ok or not. It was killing me not know if she was ok or not. I woke up to a big thud in the bathroom and when I ran into the bathroom I see Hannah on the shower floor with blood all over her. I called the hospital and drove her to the emergency room as fast as I could go without running anyone over. They were doing surgery on her while i waited to hear if my wife was ok or not. Harry was not in the best mood knowing that I let her alone in the shower, but I know Hannah and if I were to go into the shower with her, she would beat the shit out of me. Laying my head back on the wall I fall asleep.