Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

*Luke POV*

I sat in my car across the street from Hannah's house. Just then she steps out of the house laughing at something, right behind her was some guy. One thing I noticed was that the both of them had their hair messed up and that there was hickeys on their necks. He stops her and plants a kiss on her lips and she doesn't fight her emotions and kisses him back. Jealousy hits me and I drive away. Yes I did know who the guy was, he was her boyfriend. You're probably wondering why the hell I'm outside of Hannah's house stalking her. Well because I'm still in love with her that's why. Yes I did cheat on her and then broke up with her over a text message and then tell her to kill herself. The reason I did all that is because I was so confused with what was going on in my life and I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with Hannah. So I self sabotage my life and what I wanted. Hannah yelled at me and then told me that she hated me. When she said those words my whole world shattered. When she told me that she hated me I realized that I loved her more than anything and that what I did to her was the worst thing that I could ever do to someone who was so close to me.

Two months after us breaking up I noticed that she wasn't at school or going to school at all. When I went to her house Jenny told me that Hannah moved back to England with Harry and Gemma. A year after I graduated Ashton, Calum, Michael, and I got signed and our band got very popular. During all that time I met a girl and her name was Kaitlin. We got together three months after I broke up with Hannah. But I knew that my life was still such a big mess cause I was living with the guilt of how much I hurt Hannah.

I get to my house to see Hannah sitting on the front porch. My heart starts to pound

"Um hi." I say awkwardly.

"Funny that you thought I didn't see your car outside my house." I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up and my heart starting to pound faster. I laugh awkwardly and scratch the back of my neck."Next time you want to talk to me just knock on the door. I'll be here for the next two weeks because of fashion shows. Tell Calum thank you for the fruit basket and better luck next time on trying to fool me." She stands up walks past and then gets in the car with her boyfriend. He was glaring at me which I ignored.Once the car is out of sight I go into my house and go into my room. Kaitlin was still asleep just like I left her an hour ago. I smile to myself and think about what an amazing girlfriend I have. I get under the sheets and hold her in my arms. My phone starts to ring to see that is Calum calling me.

"Hello?"

"One, no wait two words, maybe three."

"Hi to you too Calum."

"Victoria Secret Show."

"I'm doing great. How about you?"

"Luke shut up for just a second. We are performing at the 2015 Australian Victoria Secret Show."

"Three word and when?"

"Oh yeah it was three words. Next week. See you at practice in ten minutes."

"Wait what?" Then Calum hanged up. The next ten minutes I tried to figure out where our band practice was going to be. Later I found out that it was at my house like when we were all in high school.

*One week later night of the Victoria Secret Show*

Kaitlin was right next to my side as I was getting ready for the show. Then I see Hannah and the Miranda Kerr walking over to me. It wasn't every day you see your ex-girlfriend and Miranda Kerr in hot pink robes that are mid thigh.

"Luke, we just came to say hi and good luck before you get a boner." Hannah says in a voice laced with hatred.

"Hello Luke, we did came to say hi and good luck the boner part was Hannah just being mean." Miranda says shaking my hand. Hannah rolls her eyes and Miranda smiles at me.

"Thank you and I won't get a boner because I have a beautiful girlfriend who gives me those." Hannah laughs and mumbles something unclear. Then the boys yell Hannah's name and squish her in a group hug.

"Get off of me you dorks!" Hannah yells pushing the boys away from her.

"We had to hug you Hannah banana." Ashton says kissing her neck which Hannah squeals about cause Ashton licked her neck. Ashton always did that to her because Hannah was sometimes OCD about her personal space and body.

"Shut up you just wanted to hug me because I'm a Victoria Secret model." The three boys blush and the two girls laugh. After the short reunion Hannah and Miranda left go finish their hair and makeup.

My heart was pounding very hard in my chest and I felt like my heart was going to burst. So many girls in the most revealing things while I was performing. Once Hannah came off the runway and tossed me her robe.

"Cover up that boner Hemmings." she walks back on the runway and I watch her. She had on some type of Christmas thing on but she looked so hot. The last time I saw her in something revealing was when we were both seventeen and she was about to go England over Christmas break. Which was the same night I decided to break her heart in order to protect myself.

At the after party Kaitlin stayed by my side and would not let me go. I think the reason was because there was a bunch of hot models around. Hannah on the other hand was drinking like there was no tomorrow and giving her boyfriend many lap dances. Hannah sits next to me and whispers in my ear.

"I hate you." She stands up and leaves and I could feel my heart drop down to my stomach. Looking at her I see her laughing with the boys but when I made eye contact with her she would glare at me and it was so clear that she hated me.