Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven*Hannah POV*        

  "Famous Victoria Secret model Hannah Styles makes a splash at the 2015 Victoria Secret Show". I read the article while I'm on a plane ride back to Australia and I was very pleased with myself. For the past two years a lot of things have changed. For one Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton are in a band that they created and they have a shit load of awards. They are the world's youngest punk rock band blah, blah, blah. As for me I became a model a Victoria Secret model. Yes I'm a Victoria Secret Angel. Harry is still a multimillionaire and I was currently dating Francisco Lachowski, well fake dating. Luke on the other hand has been dating someone for two fucking years, and every fucking time they are on some red carpet she always says " we are so in love" and all the other bullshit. Yes you guessed correctly I'm still very mad at Luke fucking Hemmings. I mean who breaks up with someone over text? And then tells them to kill themselves? It took a lot of therapy to get over those hurtful words but thankfully I was much better now. I also have something to say to his girlfriend. I HIT IT FIRST!            

The plane lands and I gather all my things. Once getting off the plane a bunch of paps were there awaiting me. The first person I see is Francisco talking to some girl. I walk over to him and crash my lips on his and he kisses back without any hesitation. As we walk to his car we pretend to be happy with each other. Once we are in the car we start our daily arguments.

"So nice job at the Victoria Secret Show." He says keeping his eyes on the road. I blush and answer him back.

"Thank you. You also did a wonderful job at the Kelvin Calvin show in London."

"Thanks Hannah." It was kinda awkward having a real conversion with him. We use to be such good friends but when we were asked to fake date things got really awkward between us and we started to fight over the dumbest shit. He stops the car in front of the large white house and we both get our bags and step inside. My father greets us with the two year old monster Cameron.  Francisco and I go up stairs to my bed room and unpack all our things.   

After unpack my things I collapse on the soft bed and close my eyes. Francisco lies down next to me and slides his hand under my shirt.

"My dad and the evil monster are down stairs." I say keeping my eyes closed. He laughs and then starts unbuttoning my shirt. He straddles me and kisses my neck, collarbone, and chest. All that kissing lead to sex like always. But let me tell you something about having sex with him. It's better than good, it's scream worthy.

"At least we didn't break the bed like in New York." I say laughing and trying to keep my eyes open.

"Go to sleep babe." He says trying to avoid the topic. The very last thing we both heard before going to sleep was my dad yelling at the monster for making sexual noises. Life wasn't perfect but it was better than two years ago.

Sorry for the short chapter! next one will be super long only because the two lovers see each other again.

What do all ya think of the sex god Francisco Lachowski? sexy right?

picture of the sex god on the side! >>>>>>>>>>>